Women's Bantamweight:Irene AldanaVs.Norma Dumont
Lightweight:Ignacio BahamondesVs.Manuel Torres
Women's Strawweight:Yazmin JaureguiVs.Ketlen Souza
Flyweight:Édgar CháirezVs.Joshua Van
Bantamweight:Raul Rosas Jr.Vs.Aori Qileng

Arerequired

Mentor
Shev is champ again.

Rather uninspired from O'Malley, he was way too timid, Merab is not durable and reacted badly every time he was hit, even keeling over at one point from a teep very late, lets hope he can recover from this.

Phall

Master
Yeah, relatively tame fight that the Balkan dominated. O'Malley manages to be very unlikeable to me in a world of anti-white athlete bias. While it's not just his gay hair, he would start by cutting that ********.

'The Sphere' in Las Vegas in no place I'm interested in ever going to - this event wasn't helpful and I'm sure the promotion endured a "net negative" despite the hype. I looked up some tickets online and you have to buy tickets a month in advance for 'The Eagles' residency show. The Pink Floyd concert, which is not a real performance but a recreation, costs $135 for all admission seats. U2 has one also, wow, consider my enthusiasm.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Knew Merab is a dominant wrestler, but figured O'Malley would lit him up while they were standing. That never really happened.

Both champs looked like crap in the title defenses. Also the card wrapping up at 2:30 am east coast makes for a rough Sunday morning.

I agree on the sphere. Dana White is a clown going all in on Mexican Independence Day too. Mexican fighter were 2-6 if I counted right.