Two and Half Men shooting suspended!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well I saw this one coming from a mile away. For years he has been an open whore monger, gambling addict and drug addict but the tipping point seemed to be his put down of one of the chosen few...
smiley5.gif
Here is the story....http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view/2011_0226for_sheen_question_is_two_be_or_not_to_be/srvc=home&position=also

Alpha Male

Mentor
Apparenly, his marks were deemed anti-semtic simply because he used his producer's Hebrew name.The outrage!
When Muslims are peeved, they make online threats and receive 25 years in prison.

When Jews are peeved, they just fire people.

I hope that asJews in Hollywood in particular become more brazen, gentiles stars, fed up with being pushed around by Jewish moguls, will have the gumption tocreate their own projects and work around the studio system.

Ben Affelck's "The Town," for one, was outside that system. And it did great at the box office.
Edited by: Alpha Male

foobar75

Master
Charlie Sheen is one of the biggest D-bags to ever come out of Hollyweird, and that is saying something. He has gotten away with outrageous criminal behavior for years, and his bosses have tolerated it because this show is apparently a big hit and money-maker. But I guess he has now committed the cardinal sin of making some remarks that are perceived as anti-semitic, which is another ludicrous matter all together. So you can no longer refer to someone by their Hebrew name? These people all deserve each other.

And if you're Sheen, you have to be one stupid idiot to throw it all away. He apparently makes over a million dollars per episode, not to mention getting a cut of other fees, including syndication. Who has a gig like that? I'm definitely not feeling sorry for this self-destructive clown.

Dissident

I remember reading some time ago that "Sheen" was a crypto-J. I'm not so convinced that this guy isn't an agitator extraordinaire. What's up with him an Alex Jones being all buddy-buddy? I don't trust Jones or "Sheen" either?

These cretins in Hollywood are constantly playing these sick mind games. Never underestimate the depths that they go to to present their warped sense of reality.

It is time for Charlie Sheen to dump these losers and start his own show, even better his own network.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad they stopped shooting this filthy "show." Maybe they will stop it altogether.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sheen is a top end degenerate , I like how he is declaring war on the tribesmen.it's ballsy and funny!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I heard today that right after he made that demand for a raise, his publicist quit.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I certainly don't, chris371, except that I want him off TV. I can't stand that show either.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I heard today that right after he made that demand for a raise, his publicist quit.  
Maybe the enabling has stopped. I heard Howard Stern speculating that Sheen might be living pay stub to pay stub(you have to consider the source). With all of his expensive vices and the leeches that probably surround him. It wouldn't surprise me that he files for bankruptcy as some point. Maybe he needs to move in with his pops or brother to get some grounding in his life.....
smiley5.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
WIR his publicist is most likely a member of you know who. And is just looking out for future clients and not to be blackballed or jewballed or whatever balled.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
WIR his publicist is most likely a member of you know who. And is just looking out for future clients and not to be blackballed or jewballed or whatever balled.
Yes if you work in the cut throat industry you need to bail out from a sinking ship and like a chess player think three moves ahead. Unlike Sheen who if he can make money for a network/film studio will still get work, a publicist can be replaced with hundreds of assistants across the industry. Other out of control celebrities have the same enablers and flunkies and people who quit working for them for "altruistic reasons". The funniest quote I ever heard was from Don King about Mike Tyson after he lost his promotional rights was it was breath of fresh air not to be putting out fires because of Tyson's chaotic life. Yet everybody knew if he wasn't on the outs he would have still be enabling Tyson because of the big 8 figure profits he made off of each fight.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Dissident said:
I remember reading some time ago that "Sheen" was a crypto-J.  I'm not so convinced that this guy isn't an agitator extraordinaire.  What's up with him an Alex Jones being all buddy-buddy? I don't trust Jones or "Sheen" either?

You have good instincts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/05/charlie-sheen-going-to-haiti_n_831770.html

Charlie Sheen Going To Haiti After Sean Penn Invite

(snip)

Sheen also admitted in the interview that his mom is Jewish, making him Jewish -- something he acknowledged he should have revealed when being accused of being an anti-semite.

"My mom is Jewish. Here's where it gets confusing - we don't know who her father was," he said. "But she is, in fact, Jewish. So, I guess that would make me Jewish, and my children Jewish. And Brooke [Mueller], my ex-wife is Jewish. So, I guess I should've rolled all that out too."

Dissident

You've always got to be more than a little skeptical when the MSM gives traction to anyone. Jones was on The View spouting off about how his "buddy" Sheen was taken out of context.

I call these psycho-drama's. My belief is that this is all stage managed agitation propaganda. Whenever someone goes spouting off about the Jew then why does a Jewish controlled media even air it. 2 reasons.

The first is for maximum PC mileage, the second reason is to portray themselves as the perpetual victim and everyone else as the perpetual aggressor.

Remember when Mel Gibson launched into that tirade about that "Jewish" cop? I'm not sure that a lot of these Goy's aren't in the payroll of the tribe. They are being used as Judas Goats to promote an agenda.

My rule is to never trust anyone in the limelight, at all!

Charlie Sheen claims his mother is jewish, so that makes him jewish. That is the first I have ever heard of this. I have been waiting for her to denie this... or denie that she is his mother.
Sheen is a textbook example of a Bipolar in their manic phase. I note that he is going to Haiti with Sean Penn. I wonder how many times Penn will whack him on the head?

Westside

Hall of Famer
What would be funny is footage of Penn and Sheen in a small boat going down a river in Haiti, then start to argue, then beating the crap out of each other, with Penn throwing Sheen overboard, then plugging him with two rounds from his .38 he loves to carry on humanatarian missions.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sheen being half-Jewish was a surprise to me. I thought I had a pretty good handle on who amongamong well known actors are tribesmen but many one might not think are Jewish turn out to be half or a quarter so. It's astounding how many there are in media and entertainment in front of the cameras, while of course the owners, producers, directors and agents behind the cameras have been a self-perpetuating Jewish monopolyfrom the beginning.

Michael

Mentor
Whenever someone is claimed to be Jewish weather by their own words (remember the Michael Richards incident http://www.davidduke.com/general/how-to-succeed-in-hollywood-without-being-jewish_1492.html) or others, estimate the odds at 50-50 if it is not firmly establish that the person is Jewish. In occupied Palestine, some Zionist want genetic test to provide Jews are Jews especially ones from Russia where it appears many false Jews may exist. During the Russian Revolution with all the chaos some enterprising Whites (especially merchant caste) could have seeing how being Jews had advantages claim to be Jews from other areas and many may have passed and since like attracts like their children likely married other fake Jews or non-Jews creating non-genetic Jewish Jews.

Many people in the arts and business may see advantages to falsely claiming Jewish blood in order to advance their careers. Also, some people believe they are part Jewish based on family names that may or may not be Jewish like Greene, Morgan, Pollock, Steele, names with Stein in it, or many other names. Many people who truly believe that they have Jewish blood maybe mistaken based on mistaken or false family history.

Right now, the Jewish controlled media is going over Charlie Sheen's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Sheen mother Janet Templeton with a fine tooth comb to see if see really is Jewish and figure out how to respond if she is and if she isn't Carlos Estevez is really going to get crucified.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If she is "Jewish" it could be well down the line. As Templeton is an Anglo-Saxon name. Many Jews that anglicized there names translated them to English or adopted simple names like Smith. Imagine being a "Templeton" and being whacked repeatedly by the ugly stick if you looked like Golda Meir...
smiley2.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
WIR that was pretty funny at the end of your last post.

Westside

Hall of Famer
CF is: WINNING!!!!

j41181

Master
Mr. Sheen is on crack, simple as that, won't surprise me if he eventually bites the dust. Kinda feel sorry of his kids, for them to have a crackpot of a dad.

I find the Jewish thing really stupid, it's just a RELIGION, not a gene, blood, or race. The same can be said of being Hispanic, it's someone who speaks SPANISH, not a gene, blood, or race.

Stupid media wants everyone to think being a Jew, Hispanic, (and even a Muslim) is actually a race, special kind of blood or gene. RUBBISH!!!