TV Program -- "American Latino Athletes"

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Presented by McDonalds!

I hope there will be good discussion on this forum about this.

This is the initial page of American Latino TV

http://www.americanlatino.tv

We hear on the top of the site that "American Latino Pride" is a good thing. This is just a reference. Of course racial pride is natural.

This link says what's in the program:

http://aimtvgroup.com/altv/alpresents

Put your mouse on the snowboarder, and it says she is breaking stereotypes. The program I watched today was Latinos in non-traditional Sports. Most of what was described in the above link was in the program. I didn't see any football or wrestling. That could be another of their programs.

Where and when to watch the program is here:

[url]http://aimtvgroup.com/altv/wheretowatch/2006/09/altv_present s_athletes.html[/url]

I will recap the first 5 stories:

1 -- A Caucasian-looking mountain climber.

2 -- Lorena Ochoa is featured and she talks of her Mexican Pride. Natural, of course.

3 -- Cuban-American Skateboarder and entrepreneur. He wasn't *******.

4 -- Roller Derby Latinas (not the good-looking one's like in Spanish soaps!) from Chicago.

5 -- Non-White, SoCal Hispanic Snowboarder, and that corporations need to tap the Hispanic market.

Naturally, they say Latino kids need Latino role models. The reason that I didn't post this in the media bias section is because this can aid our platform for the White Athlete. Who are White kids supposed to look up to? Why are White people supposed to be raceless and racially unaffiliated?

Let's get "American White Athletes" on the air! Oh, but it would be "racist" and in "bad taste" because White people are EVIL, you know..

You know what's interesting? There's another program called "American Athlete" and it features mostly blacks. I'm sure many are aware of that program.

Is there a program in Europe called "European Athlete" - and, if so, does it feature 50%+ blacks??

I would like to see some discussion because I believe we have more "talking-points" now. That darn "double standard" strikes again.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
White kids are supposed to worship anyone who isn't white. To do otherwise would be "racist".

All part of the plan to slowly but surely remove and marginalize whites from every vestige of their former power so that less-qualified people can take over positions they neither created nor earned, but feel for no good reason that they deserve.

Latino athletes? Please.

Next we'll see a program about how Filipino Americans need to look up to Filipino American athletes.

And then watch the program try to claim a lot of obviously white athletes are now Latino, just to pad the list.Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

Bronk

Mentor
I have a book titled Athletes Remembered: Mexicano/Latino Professional Football Players 1929-1970. A few familiar names are there like Tom Flores, George Mira and Jim Plunkett (who was actually Indian), the rest are a bunch of nobodies or Spanish surnames dressed up like Ceasar Chavez.