Truth Behind Kwanza

green fire317

Banned
Does anyone here know the truth behind Kwanza? I was told it is just some BS holiday that some guy made up because he wanted a day off. Edited by: green fire317

C Darwin

Mentor
the less blacks co-celebrate holidays with whites, the better. any google internet search will reveal the facts about cap'n ron and his gang activity and torture conviction.

but if blacks want to celebrate the kwan rather than christmas, then i guess that's a good thing.

after all, our movement in it's purest form is about re-segregation. stay firm with religious institutions, untangle the cultures, emigrate to high concentration european areas, and begin to take back control of our communities.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It was concocted by black nationalist & criminal Ron Karenga in the 1960s. Karenga was indeed jailed for felony assault and false imprisonment of 2 women. Not exactly Saint Nicholas (of course).

To show how co-opt'd by the PTB are "Presidents" have become, check out with Jorge "SkullnBonesman" Boosh said in 2004...

In his Presidential Kwanzaa Message, , George W. Bush said, "During Kwanzaa, millions of African Americans and people of African descent gather to celebrate their heritage and ancestry. Kwanzaa celebrations provide an opportunity to focus on the importance of family, community, and history and to reflect on the Nguzo Saba or seven principles of African culture. These principles emphasize unity, self-determination, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics, purpose, creativity, and faith."

white is right

Hall of Famer
OMG....... I prefer this viewpoint(the truth until politics gets involved). From Wilkapedia...In 1999, syndicated columnist and later White House Press Secretary Tony Snow wrote that "There is no part of Kwanzaa that is not fraudulent."[25]Edited by: white is right