TOTALLY NEGLECTED FORUMS.

aon7

Where are the VolleyBall forums?? We dominate those sports. Big strong, tallcaucasoid males andfemales.

What about Strong Man comps and weightlifting? We totally own those too.

What about Swimming?Broad chested caucasoidmen and women own those sports too.

Football is about black as it gets right now. I wouldn't even waste my time with it.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
So make some posts about those sports! The reason for our concentration on football and basketball instead of say hockey or NASCAR is that the latter two sports (like volleyball and weightlifting) don't have much of a caste system so there is no point in discussing the issue from that perspective. But I'll cheer for any white athletes you want.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
When it comes to inspiring and toughening-up our people, there is a forum that is missing.

It's about time we go on the offensive and have a "Physical Specimens" Forum!

The Caste Media will label very few Whites as Physical Specimens' -- because they want Whites to be "in awe" of this and that media-crowned "black god."

It's so disgusting when the nut-hugger's talk about going into the locker room and seeing veritable "god's" who almost always have black skin. PUKE!! There's major psy-ops & distortion going on.

After all, praising White people in that fashion means praising White genetics. They won't, but I will complement the White physical specimens' that bust their asses in the gym and shove tons of food down their throats!

Frankly, there's a whole media campaign against the White male, and it's about time we really fight back!

We need to spread the word..

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Deadlift I will give you one "physical specimen." Mariusz Pudzianowski, my hero.

I like him as well.

I have some stuff I want to post and a "Physical Specimens" Forum is the perfect place. I don't want to crowd other forums that aren't really the place for it.

I think it would be a pretty active forum, and concerning what I want to post, I will limit the amount of thread's by putting most of my material under individual thread's like Pennsylvania, Georgia or Texas physical specimens.

Of course, White physical specimens' that hail from anywhere in the world will be showcased. Misha Koklyaev -- Russian powerlifter/strongman extraordinaire -- is an absolutely INCREDIBLE physical specimen. He has the strength of a half-dozen men, or more! His quads and legs are magnificent, and he is my hero.

I don't want the White Warrior to perish from this Earth, and I want to praise the dedication that they have. A dedication that is absolutely necessary for White survival.

And, I want to CRUSH anti-White "stereo-types"!

Edited by: Deadlift