TopConservativeNews.com

L

Lew

Does anyone visit that site ? It's one of the few sites that reports on black on white hate crimes so I check it out a lot. Unfortunately the site is run by a bunch of fools. The layout is hideous and very unprofessional. It looks like something from the early days of the internet. Compare it to any liberal or neocon site and the difference is astounding. Even the name of the site is idiotic and corny.

Why does this bother me so much ? Because like I said it's one of the only sites that reports on black on white hate crimes. And I believe that there's nothing better to wake up racially unaware whites than documenting the vicious nature of black on white hate crimes. But whenever I see someone post a link to that site on a non racial forum it's met with ridicule and laughter because of how unprofessional the site layout is and the ridiculous name. No one takes it seriously. How can you claim to be so devoted to a cause but not even care enough to have a presentable and credible looking website ? It's not difficult at all to have a modern looking website these days.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's the Council of Conservative Citizens' (CofCC) website. Apparently they changed their domain name; it used to always be cofcc.org.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I used to check that site semi-regularly, but quit after a while. Some of the articles weren't completely accurate. As already mentioned, the site design is dated.