Top 20 fittest women and men on earth

SneakyQuick

Mentor

Don’t know if any of you are into CrossFit. Personally I tried it and found it a bit weird and cultish though undeniably a good workout

Also although I hate most women in sports because they so masculine just thought the demographics of the list were interesting.

Personally I’ve come to the conclusion that whites can be as good if not the best at nearly any one individual athletic discipline though there are some individual events where we prob are not quite the absolute best (100m). A list like this however is different because to excel in CrossFit you just be well rounded. I find that if an athletic endeavor requires multiple skills or intelligence than good ole YT tends to dominate.

Given that is the case it’s no shock that Cooper Kupp does as well as he does. The thing is that the powers that be have no interest in finding more like him. Maybe that will change but I wouldn’t bet on it.

I can no longer watch the nfl due to the blatant anti white discrimination and im mostly sworn of college football for the same reason

I just think that lists like this are heartening. I Figure it’s my contribution now that I can’t watch pro football or basketball or their college cousins

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Interesting thread. I think CrossFit, in a similar way to decathlons, triathlons and Ironman competitions, show someone’s overall “athleticism”. Not surprisingly, they are all dominated by our people. They are good illustrations to normies or DWFs that believe the Caste System lies and artificial displacement of Whites from some major sports.

Interesting, but not surprising looking at that list, is how Iceland punches way above their weight class and are massively over represented. Clearly there is a genetic component at play here that can’t be explained away by saying Icelandic peoples are just “highly competitive”. Lol, that’s almost an attempt at the “Lunchpail meme” in football. I think anyone honest would just admit that Icelanders are simply descended from some of the best stock humanity has ever produced.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Although these women are in incredible shape. Not my type. They're built like men. The last thing I want; is to reach for my wife and she looks and feels like me. I like them softer.

The blonde in the video that @booth posted definitely does not look like or have a build like a man.

I know we all have our personal preferences but for me, I love an athletic woman with a firm (but feminine) body. There's a huge difference between an athletic woman and a mannish woman (think Ana Ivanovic vs. Serena Williams).

Here's an example of a nice set of female abs. Not masculine or creepy looking, just firm, fit, and attractive.

naf_1.jpg

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The blonde in the video that @booth posted definitely does not look like or have a build like a man.

I know we all have our personal preferences but for me, I love an athletic woman with a firm (but feminine) body. There's a huge difference between an athletic woman and a mannish woman (think Ana Ivanovic vs. Serena Williams).

Here's an example of a nice set of female abs. Not masculine or creepy looking, just firm, fit, and attractive.

View attachment 3577
I wasn't talking about the woman in the video booth posted. I was referring to the one above by sneakyquick. The top 20 cross fit women. They are too muscular for me. I prefer a soft, not FAT, woman. Again, the last thing I want is a woman that feels like me. Hard and muscular.
To each their own.

Phall

Master
I think in terms of classic aesthetic, drug-free physique, and superb form, there's still no one finer than Scott Steiner.

El Gringo

Mentor
I think in terms of classic aesthetic, drug-free physique, and superb form, there's still no one finer than Scott Steiner.

I'm not going to lie to ya I like his style using hot chicks as workout apparatus and for the test boost but there's no way that dudes natty! Or were you being facetious?

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

In 3, 2, 1 and all the feminazis and soyboy snowflake liberals all get their panties in a wad. Go cry me a river.

El Gringo

Mentor
Yeah I think Phall got me after researching Steiner lol! Let it be known I have no problem at all with women being used as workout implements!

Phall

Master
Yeah I think Phall got me after researching Steiner lol! Let it be known I have no problem at all with women being used as workout implements!

No worries, brother. That guy was my favorite athlete and role model for awhile. I think that in this day and age, we should have more of that sort of character. He was a "heel" / 'bad guy' because his attitude was very obnoxious, but realistically, Scott Steiner was a "face" because he could actually "speak truth to power" and break the paradigm where employees are paid for the jobs they were given, rather than their capabilities. I love all the WCW Steiner lore. And what a cool thing where Scottie could go out and take 20 minutes for an interview and cut his own promo, bury the booker, and call his next match? glory days of pro wrestling - no "big guy" has those balls today

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watch videos of the Russian Military or the Military guys in China as well. They now are what America used to be. It's the rise of the
Eastern Powers and the Fall of the Western Powers all by design. We sold out our businesses, technology and other things in order to
get rich. The majority of our leaders on both sides are implicit in my opinion as well as all of the corporations, banks & tech companies.

Yes Scott Steiner is the type of Alpha Male we need to rise up again. Get rid of tik tok, facebook, and many other platforms. Get Hollywood to go back the morals and values again. They have made the women masculine and the men feminine all on purpose. A country falls very
fast without strong alpha male types to prevent this. The commie establishment knows this and it's been so easy for them.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
But to bring it back on topic. The demographics of CrossFit would seem to indicate that whites are the most well rounded athletes. Strength, speed, stamina, agility etc.
as I said I think that CrossFit is sometimes a bit cult-like and so I didn’t stick with it but without question it’s difficult and the winners of its competitions can surely be considered amazing athletes.
I think the top ten men and women of CrossFit for the last twenty years have been white and so that should be a point of pride for the folks on this forum.
While there are plenty of nonwhite CrossFit athletes it would seem that YT is the top of this heap

Phall

Master
I'll bring this thread back off-topic. I was adjacent to Travis Zipper, a sharp, smart literal fitness guru.

I don't know that Travis actually took the deadly vaxx. He was very cognizant of gut health and was about to compete in the Crossfit competition in Las Vegas.

He was going to compete in the CrossFit competitions for what Kenny Powers described as "best at exercising." But he can't anymore, because he's dead.

In my mind, he took the deadly vaxx as a requirement to register for the crossfit, and he's dead now. But, that might not be the case.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Sad that he had an adverse reaction to the vax that was useless at best and deadly at worst. I don’t follow it enough to know if it’s a requirement, my point was just that if u watch one of these competitions the athleticism on display is impressive and the lack of melanin is apparent. Sure the women are mostly butch (but at the less than elite level many aren’t), but overall CrossFit is a pretty white endeavor. So much so that it even made the stuff black people don’t like blog as an entry!