6. Makes It Look Hard
7. He's A Throwback
8. The Read Option
9. The Big Drama In The Big Apple
10. He's Lefthanded

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
95 percent of the CM media's fascination with Tebow can be traced to his overt, unabashed espousal of Christianity. To the media hive, he's a freakish throwback, a knuckle-dragging "missing link" to the traditional America they have been so intent on eradicating. They're not quite sure how to treat him since he clearly has millions of fans across the country and he can't be tarred with the "racist" label, so he generates a kind of grudging respect mixed with lots of ridicule and general mirth and gaiety.

The Hock

Master
(Oops, I meant this to be on the state of the caste system thread, but I'll leave it anyway)

Whenever I'm watching am NFL game with a group of people I take every opportunity to point out the uphill battle many white players have had to the NfL Nelson being a walk-on at Kansas, Welker being cut by San Diego, Danny Woodhead having to make it as a free agent, etc. I was going on one time during a super bowl and a person in the room who lives in a 95 or better percent white areas in the foothills (yes they still exist, for now) who seldom sees a black or Mexican let alone deal with them, turned and looked at me and said "ARE YOU A RACIST?" Seems she had noticed I talked only about the white players. I looked right back at her and said "Isn't everybody?" Well, it wasn't a crushing blow to the caste system, but I just do what I can from my little soapbox.

Watching the Miami Dolphins "Hard Knocks" training camp series on HBO is a good look into the inner workings of the system. Chris Hogan, nicknamed 7-11 because he's always open, makes a fine catch and run. One of the coaching staff watching from up in the booth says "This guy is going to be a cult hero" in a dismissive tone of voice. It didn't sound good for Hogan, who was subsequetly cut, put on the practice squad, then cut from that. It just showed me that the fix was in (much as it was against Danny Woodhead with the Jets).

The workings of the caste system are complex, but one part of the equation is that a player, with the exception of superstar types, needs sponsers and advocates in the coaching staff to make it to the roster and then to the field. It's just much safer in the current climate to advocate for a black player, plus it no doubt makes the often white coach feel good about himself, to show that he is fair and just and nonracist. Plus I suspect in the back of his mind the coach believes the white player will be much more able than the black player to find something outside football. When the coach cuts a player they usually tell the player something like "Let me know if there's anything I can do" when in actuality the situation is more like "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."
Generalizing here, but it's just a little bit safer for society when a white is put in that situation rather than a black. Although having an NFL job is no guarantee for some thug types that they will cease from criminality, as has been well documented on this site.

I had thought progress was being made, but the two steps forward in the last couple years might become two steps back this year, although a lot of football is left to be playerd. We'll see.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The NFL Network's Top 10 Things We Love About Tim Tebow

1. He Makes The Experts Look Dumb
2. Tebow Time
3. He's An Underdog
4. Brings Out The Best In Everyone
5. Tebowing
6. Makes It Look Hard
7. He's A Throwback
8. The Read Option
9. The Big Drama In The Big Apple
10. He's Lefthanded

The thing that jumps out at me from that list is the small amount of derision in it. Only a couple of those things are taking pot shots at his perceived lack of Qb talent. The list is so innocuous that it surprises me. I'm guessing because it's from the NFL and not say ESPN or SI that the snark is so dialed down.

I would think a more common list like that from a standard castewhore media outlet would be something like:

1) Can't throw, still has a job
2) God only thinks he's good enough to be a backup
3) Only White guy in the backfield that can't toss a good spiral

....that sort of thing.

Personally I still think the fact that he went to the Jew York Jets is fishy and reeks of 'bigunrealism' type of player manipulation. The NFL said "Yes lets take the guy who sells more jerserys then any other guy and turn him into a little used back-up". Sure, real smart marketing move from the supposedly marketing savvy NFL. And I can add more. "Hey let's take a strongly identified southern Christian and send him to play in the largest Yankee city that also coincidentally hates Christ." and how about: how many QB's that led their team to the conference championship were traded to be a bench player?

Tebow has brought new interest to NFL, he's a money making machine for the jew owners and Goodell. When Brady and P. Manning retire, the league will take a hit, the league wants to push and promote negroes like Newton, RG3 and others but white people just aint buying it, even if they are DWFs. We are white people are still a predominant funding for this league, even though there are a lot of black and hispanic fans but white fans are the ones with money and who make more money on average. As long as Tebow brings more attention and revenue to the league, he will be the front news of NFL, ESPN and others for a long time.

Truthteller

Mentor
(Oops, I meant this to be on the state of the caste system thread, but I'll leave it anyway)....

Good points. And you are correct, your post (and my reply Here) probably belong in the new caste system thread. Would not blame Don if he shifted both over to that thread, since this off topic....But since you brought the topic up about Chris Hogan.

Watching the Miami Dolphins "Hard Knocks" training camp series on HBO is a good look into the inner workings of the system. Chris Hogan, nicknamed 7-11 because he's always open, makes a fine catch and run. One of the coaching staff watching from up in the booth says "This guy is going to be a cult hero" in a dismissive tone of voice. It didn't sound good for Hogan, who was subsequently cut, put on the practice squad, then cut from that. It just showed me that the fix was in (much as it was against Danny Woodhead with the Jets).

Hock, in 2011 I started an entire thread for Hogan, who is an amazing story. Kind of guy who should be a millionaire here in the U.S., based on his superior (no freakish) athletic skills...No other way to put it, this guy is such a great athlete that he was signed by an NFL team after not even playing college football until he was senior (academically). And when he did play, he went to lowly (football wise) Monmouth. Had he been black, giving his talent, he would've been drafted last spring and received every chance to succeed in the NFL -- ala James Thrash, who played with Redskins and literally came from "nowhere" to play many years in the league.

I think it's important to note the "fix was in" well before he joined the Dolphins. Why was a football player this athletic and this gifted forced to waste his time and skills playing college Lacrosse? It defies logic that a guy good enough to make the Dolphins practice squad wasn't good enough to play football at Penn State, Rutgers, Pitt, Syracuse or wherever right after high school?

That's were the "fix" usually starts...well before the NFL. In the baseball thread a few days ago I mentioned the Arizona D'Backs new center fielder is a freakishly fast 5' 8" white guy that played b-ball at Ball State. Who knows, without the Caste System, he could've been the first tailback picked in the NFL draft back in 2009. That's how it works, how many Chris Hogan's never even played football and we are not aware of them?

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/14193-Chris-Hogan?p=239661#post239661

(Oops, I meant this to be on the state of the caste system thread, but I'll leave it anyway)

Whenever I'm watching am NFL game with a group of people I take every opportunity to point out the uphill battle many white players have had to the NfL Nelson being a walk-on at Kansas, Welker being cut by San Diego, Danny Woodhead having to make it as a free agent, etc. I was going on one time during a super bowl and a person in the room who lives in a 95 or better percent white areas in the foothills (yes they still exist, for now) who seldom sees a black or Mexican let alone deal with them, turned and looked at me and said "ARE YOU A RACIST?" Seems she had noticed I talked only about the white players. I looked right back at her and said "Isn't everybody?" Well, it wasn't a crushing blow to the caste system, but I just do what I can from my little soapbox.

Watching the Miami Dolphins "Hard Knocks" training camp series on HBO is a good look into the inner workings of the system. Chris Hogan, nicknamed 7-11 because he's always open, makes a fine catch and run. One of the coaching staff watching from up in the booth says "This guy is going to be a cult hero" in a dismissive tone of voice. It didn't sound good for Hogan, who was subsequetly cut, put on the practice squad, then cut from that. It just showed me that the fix was in (much as it was against Danny Woodhead with the Jets).

The workings of the caste system are complex, but one part of the equation is that a player, with the exception of superstar types, needs sponsers and advocates in the coaching staff to make it to the roster and then to the field. It's just much safer in the current climate to advocate for a black player, plus it no doubt makes the often white coach feel good about himself, to show that he is fair and just and nonracist. Plus I suspect in the back of his mind the coach believes the white player will be much more able than the black player to find something outside football. When the coach cuts a player they usually tell the player something like "Let me know if there's anything I can do" when in actuality the situation is more like "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."
Generalizing here, but it's just a little bit safer for society when a white is put in that situation rather than a black. Although having an NFL job is no guarantee for some thug types that they will cease from criminality, as has been well documented on this site.

I had thought progress was being made, but the two steps forward in the last couple years might become two steps back this year, although a lot of football is left to be playerd. We'll see.

Thanks for taking the thread away from the original subject.

95 percent of the CM media's fascination with Tebow can be traced to his overt, unabashed espousal of Christianity. To the media hive, he's a freakish throwback, a knuckle-dragging "missing link" to the traditional America they have been so intent on eradicating. They're not quite sure how to treat him since he clearly has millions of fans across the country and he can't be tarred with the "racist" label, so he generates a kind of grudging respect mixed with lots of ridicule and general mirth and gaiety.

Yes, I think they treat Tebow as something of a joke. I've seen this since the 1970's. If a white pro football player either acts like, or seems to act like a buffoon (or unserious), he will get a lot of publicity. Examples are John Riggins, Jim McMahon, John Matuszak, and briefly Bryan Bosworth.

Tebow's religiosity makes him different from the four above, but he gets treated somewhat like them.

Even the late Pat Tillman went out of his way to be a "free spirit."

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Exactly! :thumbup: