TNB Opus

The greatest thing about the internet is that the myth of "stereotypes" can now be easily put aside by showing actual footage of under-men in action. This is really how these animals act, not something created by "racism."

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I see that the sucker-punch was featured quite prominently.

The video really should have had the pizza place attack (where all the White sheep were standing around). This particular clip should have been shown after "WAKE UP" was flashed on the screen...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DL, that pizza place attack (via those 2 big sumo-savages) enraged me. To see all those gutless cowards standing around watching their fellow White get sucker-punched & pummeled was beyond disgusting!
smiley7.gif
Believe me when I say this my friend...had I have been there, ol' Leroy would have been the one going to the ER (probably via Life Flight).

Most "bruvahz" only are "tough" when they have #'s/a posse or weapons. In this case, the big sumo had a 200 lb weight advantage & STILL used the ol' TNB sucker punch.

Chicken$#Itz Stand Around & Watch Fellow White Get Beaten By Sumo/Thug/Savage

***A street smarts lesson here...don't let anyone walk up on ya like that...keep your eyes on anyone(s) confronting you & keep your hands up (even if faking "hand gestures", etc.). That guy left himself open to that first (sucker) punch.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
And let's just think about it this way. After watching something like this the average DWF would still plop down $100 dollars to go to a football or NBA game to watch these savages play. He would buy his kid all the Vick, Mcnabb, and Owens jerseys he wants because they are great sportsmen.