Thread criticizing CasteFootball

Great News! Keep agitating everybody! AGITATE, AGITATE, AGITATE!!!
smiley32.gif
smiley31.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
CF's been discussed on hundreds of different forums by now. This one is pretty typical -- the OP mentions CF and then ridicules it, and his conformist buddies pile on. Close-minded, smug in their belief in black supremacy (after all, the evil White slavemasters bred blacks into athletic supermen; that explains everything!).It's likely not a one of themhave an idea in their heads they didn't get from watching television.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
When white people actually believe that in this country of 200 million whites not one is good enough to be a starting running back in the league you have a problem. Wiggers love their black affletes and won't believe anything you tell them. The one comment where they show black sprinters in the Olympics shows me that they have the intelligence of a 14 year old.

Don Wassall said:
CF's been discussed on hundreds of different forums by now.  This one is pretty typical -- the OP mentions CF and then ridicules it, and his conformist buddies pile on.  Close-minded, smug in their belief in black supremacy (after all, the evil White slavemasters bred blacks into athletic supermen; that explains everything!).  It's likely not a one of them have an idea in their heads they didn't get from watching television.
I remember that what they said about boxing! The slavemasters mad the "Poor" slave fight and made them the greatest fighters in the world! Now what I'd like to know is "WHO" bred the klitschkos?? Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I believe the NBA and NFL would be mostly white if all the European talent was included. I know there are quite a few European NBA players but I think that it's just the tip of the iceberg. If Europeans played American football you would see tons of whites at all positions.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Well, okay. That'll just mean more people joining this site. They can say all the crummy things they want about Castefootball, but in the end, it's this site that will keep expanding. The main reason being that the truth is being spoken here. The truth always wins out, ALWAYS!!!

Tom Iron...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I considered "signing up" for the aformentioned site, as I have a reply for virtually every ridiculous assertion that they espouse, but realized that I would spend all night basically beating my head against a wall
smiley42.gif
as they are brainless caste-washed knuckleheads, and I'm not sure it would do much good. Perhaps they can come over hear and get "edumencated". Where's wile when we need him
smiley2.gif
Edited by: FootballDad

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
If these jock-sniffers did some basic research on comparative stats on various positions (RB, WR, CB, etc.) on the HS, college & pro levels, they'd see how Whites do indeed get the shaft at those positions. Guys like Danny Woodhead, Peyton Hillis and a boatloat of college & HS players post the same or better playing & intangible (40 y/d, vertical leap) , etc.) stats, yet still are relegated to 3rd string or practice squad(s) at the next level (HS to college, college to NFL). These sheeplized DWFs need to stop buying the spoon-fed propaganda & black supremacy myths.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I notice that many of the posters appear to be "black supremacists", bruvas sticking up for their own, although from an argumentive standpoint, the distiction is negligible. I can just see then beating their chests at their keyboards as they post the juiced-up black sprinters and their olympic "superiority".

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the folks on that board have no desire whatsoever to hear or discuss facts. insteadthey'd rather worship the negro afflete and wallow in their own pathetic lives. i have a feeling that most of the posters on that thread are White dudes who suffer from serious issues of inadequacy.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
JC, you are probably correct about them suffering from inadequacy.

jwhite96

Guru
I deliberately post as much as possible on these anti-white sports related sites. Blacks especially are so blatantly racist and dismissive of white athletic ability. So I target them. I love using the "R" word against them. They don't know how to react when they are called racists. Sometimes , some white posters actually become mildly emboldened and will even , in a mild way, agree whites might sometimes be the victim of stereotypes. If more whites would directly verbally assault these intellectually challenged black supremacists and their useful white idiots it may help start the ball rolling towards less racism against white athletes.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Here's a golden line from a self loathing white guy on that black panther site: "i think the problem for us whites is that naturally we are not as naturally as low in bodyfat . And that means a LOT in track and field."

Has this moron watched the NFL lately to see his "supa affletes" and their low body fat
smiley36.gif
smiley29.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
Here's a golden line from a self loathing white guy on that black panther site: "i think the problem for us whites is that naturally we are not as naturally as low in bodyfat . And that means a LOT in track and field."

Has this moron watched the NFL lately to see his "supa affletes" and their low body fat
smiley36.gif
smiley29.gif

I guess this genius doesn't know that blacks are the most overweight racial group in the US.

I think "Jefferson Money" with his avatar of some under-man doing drugs summed it up best: "The reign of the white man ENDS STARTING NOW." The jew has deluded the negro to the point where they honestly think they would come out on top if we reverted to a state of nature.

The one upside of society's coming collapse is that this sort of person and the wiggers that cower in their presence are going to die by the bushel-full.