This site

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This site is fantastic. For years I thought that noone felt the same way I did. I was taught the the black man is some superhuman athlete. Thanks to this site and all the great white athletes I know this is not true. The best athletes in the world are white, no doubt about it. I just hope others can understand this and stop listening to the crap out there.

This site is awesome indeed. It is like a breath of fresh air coming here to read what like minded people are talking about. And yes whiteathlete33 I agree that more times than not the white race does produce the best athletes. From swimming, to weightlifting, to Greco Roman freestyle, to the high jump. There is no other race on this planet that has the chance of winning the world's strongest man competition on Monday, and then produce an invention of some sort on Tuesday.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
This is indeed a great website. Lots of good insight and humor.
smiley1.gif

LittleRebel

i've always felt that white athletes are the best athletes in the world. more often then not it was an emotional conclusion but since i've been reading things on this site i can now back that up with facts. thank you.

Alpha Male

Mentor
This site is great. I wouldn't be training with a track and field club if I hadn't read about all the fantastic white sprinters out there that the media just happens to ignore. Now, if only we had 4 white heavyweight champs when I boxed during college! Then, I wouldn't have had to resist the brainwashing from my dumb coach: "Tyson ain't gonna lose to no white guy!"

Tell that to McBride!Edited by: Alpha Male