this is what black think of us

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The figures speak for themselves. White populations are not even producing enough children to keep their numbers stable - whilst at the same time, all of the other races are growing at rates that will soon eclipse the whites - even in our 'own' countries. Very soon, unless something changes, the white peoples of the world will be extinct - that is a fact.

(source) w w w dot g e o cities dot com / white truth
we created all forms of Music, we created America, we were the first people to use boats, we created different sports such as Hockey, we were the Moors of Europe, i can go on and on our history that u devils tryed 2 hide from us is ENDLESS! Look on the brightside though, atleast you white devils can honestly say that you were/still are the cavemen. "So easy a caveman can do it". HAHA

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think we hid the proper use of grammer and logical thinking from them too. Also that IQ thing that they can't seem to find much of.

PitBull

Guru
Take it for the nonsense that it is. The guy's probably typing that behind
bars.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
...Probably a combination of too much crackrock, Thunderbird & an inferiority complex!
smiley2.gif

A more correct version: we were banging on crude drums made of logs when whites were writing symphonies, we invented clitorectomies, we created different sports such as looking under rocks for grubs and raping babies in an effort to cure our GRIDS, we sold our own people into slavery, we invented jenkem, we have a mean IQ of 85, I could go on and on.

Look at the bright side, though, at least you white devils have to take care of us and face endless guilt trips about "racism" somehow causing our pathological lifestyle.