Third trial in Christian-newsom murders

The George thomas trial is under way in knoxville! he is the third man to go on trial for the murders of christian and newsom.. Thomas has pleaded not guilty...You can get live audio of the trial on wnox.com or live video on wbir.com....Edited by: lost

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What could you possibly do worse to get the death penalty? How can anyone ever get sentenced to the death penalty if what he was found guilty of was not enough? I do not understand the idiots that serve on juries.
smiley7.gif

jaxvid said:
What could you possibly do worse to get the death penalty? How can anyone ever get sentenced to the death penalty if what he was found guilty of was not enough? I do not understand the idiots that serve on juries.
smiley7.gif
If they were white! It would be a new ballgame! Remember the white men that draged the black guy in jasper texas.. I believe they all got death! But i may be wrong.. I know that it was the #1 story on ABC world news for six days! then. After that it fell to 2# for about five more days.....

Bart

Hall of Famer
lost said:
jaxvid said:
smiley7.gif
If they were white! It would be a new ballgame! Remember the white men that draged the black guy in jasper texas.. I believe they all got death! But i may be wrong.. I know that it was the #1 story on ABC world news for six days! then. After that it fell to 2# for about five more days.....

Yes, if the Knoxville perps were white, the victms black everyone and their mother would be screaming for the death penalty.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'd love for the AB to get aholt of these vermin, but I'm sure they're held as heros & protected by the BGA (or some offshoot thereof). I wish things were like there were 60-70 years ago...those scum would have been strung up from the word go!