There’s HOPE in fight against Marxism!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

Check it out! Marxist movie opens up at a lowly number six at the box office. I'm not surprised.

I get turned off when members of this site throw out figures like 90+% of Whites are brainwashed. It's not quite that high. I think trolls would have an interest in coming to this site and trying to get us to self-loathe by introducing negativity.

It's no longer a secret that most Hollywood movies are garbage and are only designed to destroy, pervert, dumb-down and neuter a populace. We still have a ways to go against this plague. But, with all the advertising for "movies" like this, people said F U and that's important.

Poacher

Mentor
Maybe people are fnally getting tired of the "first black person to do _______" movies which have become a genre unto themselves.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The low turn out for this movie is just more evidence that Americans are fundamentally a racist people and harbor hatred against blacks and minorities no matter how much they accomplish and prove themselves.

smiley36.gif

You mean none of you guys wanted to see the 1000 watt smile of the superhuman athlete who is a credit to his race (the HUMAN race) and plays on a whole different level than those BOYS on the other teams?
smiley36.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
You would be surprised how many Southern Whites...ones who would be termed "Racist" mind you...told me "Glory Road" was a good movie.

Of course, when I tell them its Anti-White propaganda, blah, why can you stereotype Whites as horrible athletes but can't mention Black stupidity, etc, they say "Yeah, that is a good point", so on and so forth, but the thing that I can't stand is that on an emotional level they DID enjoy that movie.

Maybe if this latest POS doesn't do so well, it is a sign than we've had enough. I hope.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The NFL Network showedpre-release commercials for it to the point where it was beyond nauseating even for our Idiocracy. Virtually every time they went to a commercial break it was part of the rotation of ads for weeks on end.

The Holocaust movies and specials seemed to reach the point of over-saturation a few years ago where people were finally getting sick of them. If we're lucky that's the case here. It could be too that very few people even know who Ernie Davis was whereas the basic "facts" about the team memorialized in Glory Road were better known.

Ernie Davis was a very popular athlete in his time. We can criticize the cultural marxists, but should recognize that Davis deserved the Heisman and was a great player.

I was 11 years old in 1961, and recall seeing Ernie Davis' great game in the 1961 Liberty Bowl on TV. It was mentioned in the press that Davis was the first Negro to win the Heisman trophy, but not that much was made of it.

Football movies usually do not do much at the box office. People can see the real thing on TV all the time. The obvious effort to make this a "Glory Road" theme seems not to have worked.

"The Express" is bad, bad, bad. There are outright fabrications galore. This article (http://www.tampabay.com/features/movies/article837721.ece) quotes two of Davis' Syracuse teammates who say that Davis had a "warm, comical personality that made him an all-star off the field. Qualities missing from Davis' portrayal in The Express."

Among other things the film has West Virginia fans hurling insults and garbage in a game that never took place. Davis is shown talking back to Ben Schwatzwalder. "He would never in a million years talk to Ben Schwartzwalder like that," said Dick Easterly, who also said, "But we're sitting (at the Syracuse premiere) watching this thing, saying: 'Jeez, where did they get that from?'"

The writer pointedly says that Davis' teammates "claim" that things are false in the movie. However, if 10 people see the film and believe everything in it, the filmmakers will be satisfied.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
That Kentucky Wildcats 1961 team is one of the finest college basketball teams ever fielded in the NCAA. The fact that they lost one game (albeit the big one, haha) by a narrow margin does not diminish the fact that they're tremendously talented. It would be like saying the Patriots sucked last year. Yeah they didn't win the Superbowl but still they were great.

I think one thing a lot of people miss is that a fundamentally sound team like that 1961 Wildcats squad (and of course the local Texas team that beat them) would shoot the lights out of many a NCAA team even in 2008, especially if all the pandering referee calls were set aside and they are all forced to play proper basketball.

I just did a Google search for "Ernie Davis, The Express." A ways down the page, someone from Missouri says that he left the theater after seeing the film "hating, just hating the color of my skin." The movie is affecting many DWF's.

The first item on the page concerns the West Virginia complaints about the fictional sequence. The screenwriter claims he had nothing to do with it. The filmmakers wanted to show white racism somewhere.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
I just did a Google search for "Ernie Davis, The Express." A ways down the page, someone from Missouri says that he left the theater after seeing the film "hating, just hating the color of my skin." The movie is affecting many DWF's.

Well, the film finished a lowly 12th this past weekend. As of October 19th, the film's total gross was less than 10 million dollars; less than 9 million in fact.

I haven't seen a trailer for this film in over a week. From all the pre-release advertising, one could see that this film was intended only to instill "guilt" into the White masses. I think the advertisements were simply too blatant, and ended up turning away potential customers.

Even ESPN did some promos and showed the "great modern era" of black overrepresentation in college football. It was blatant promotion of black supremacy. In reality, Ernie Davis didn't contribute much at all toward the present-day racial demographics of football. Higher-ups are responsible for the Big Lie and the White genocide in athletics and elsewhere.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I am so glad this movie failed at the box office. I must have used my remote at least a dozen times to click over from watching those insufferable previews for this movie. Blacks have clearly overcome every racial barrier that used to be out there in professional sports, so why keep shoving stuff like this down our throats. From the numbers at the box office, it doesn't sound like alot of blacks saw this movie either.

Deadlift said:
sport historian said:

Well, the film finished a lowly 12th this past weekend. As of October 19th, the film's total gross was less than 10 million dollars; less than 9 million in fact.

I haven't seen a trailer for this film in over a week. From all the pre-release advertising, one could see that this film was intended only to instill "guilt" into the White masses. I think the advertisements were simply too blatant, and ended up turning away potential customers.

Even ESPN did some promos and showed the "great modern era" of black overrepresentation in college football. It was blatant promotion of black supremacy. In reality, Ernie Davis didn't contribute much at all toward the present-day racial demographics of football. Higher-ups are responsible for the Big Lie and the White genocide in athletics and elsewhere.

For a major, heavily-promoted release, it hasn't done well at the box office. As Don wrote, the NFL Network was showing ads every half hour for the film. Still, it will be on the shelf in every video store in the country. Plenty of people will rent it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
guest301 said:
From the numbers at the box office, it doesn't sound like alot of blacks saw this movie either.

The system has dumbed down whites and made them ignorant of history, but it's done the same with blacks and the PC version of their history in this country. Most professional black athletes care very little about Ernie Davis and the "bad old days." Same with young blacks in general. Blacks know they're supposed to have an attitude of racial resentment and hostility towards whites, but that's about all they know, other than the crazy stuff circulated by black radio shows and internet boards.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Wow, it's 22nd now. It really BOMBED.

Perhaps I'm "surprised" at how much it bombed..

smiley32.gif