The white dominance on defense

A Risen Pride

The best player at every level of the defense is white right now.

DL - JJ Watt
LB - Luke Kuechley
DB - Eric Weddle/Harrison Smith

And the best thing? All of these players are in their primes! While the sheer numbers aren't there, strong white players that are exceptional athletes exist and will continue to dominate when given a chance.

L

Lew

The best player at every level of the defense is white right now.

DL - JJ Watt
LB - Luke Kuechley
DB - Eric Weddle/Harrison Smith

And the best thing? All of these players are in their primes! While the sheer numbers aren't there, strong white players that are exceptional athletes exist and will continue to dominate when given a chance.

It's all just a huge coincidence but for some reason whenever Whites are given playing time on defense they usually turn out to be some of the best players on the field and at their positions.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Atlanta's Paul Worrilow is a Pro Bowl caliber LB.

This thread reminds me of getting a DWF cousin of mine who had once complained that the Dick Jauron era Buffalo Bills defenses were "too white" to admit that Kyle Williams and Kiko Alonso were by far the best 2 players on the 2013 Bills defense in addition to being the ONLY white starters. I then brought up J.J. Watt and a few others. He of course, being a rabid DWF, offered no feasible explanation other than a vague reference to coincidences as to how this was even possible in the modern day 90% coal black defense laden NFL.

:eek:hwell: