Kill my landlord, kill my landlord
Guard dog barking... do he bite?
Slip into his room, grab his throat, break his neck
Then his house I start to wreck
Got no reason... what the heck?
C-I-L-L my landlord

Dat bee sum motherfkukin byootiful pochery das rat das rat!

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I had a landlord like that once. Didn't think to write a poem about him.

Partial list of awards showered upon the illiterate "poet":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_honors_received_by_Maya_Angelou

One guy commented on this saying we've dismantled our entire civilization to try to please these creatures.

Angelou_Obama.jpg

The Emperor Jones putting the Presidential Medal of Freedom around its neck. The white fool in the back looks like she's ready to start crying with tears of joy

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I've read better "poetry" inside a dadgum porta-jon! That 2 bit hack was of the most overhyped, artificially prop'd up colorleds of all time (up there with fellow frauds "Mike" King, cASSius Clay & Nelscum Manhella).

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I've read better "poetry" inside a dadgum porta-jon! That 2 bit hack was of the most overhyped, artificially prop'd up colorleds of all time (up there with fellow frauds "Mike" King, cASSius Clay & Nelscum Manhella).

Too true. I'm quite sure its "poems" are now required reading in all the schools and colleges across the country, along with those of another celebrated negro "poet", Amiri Baraka, t/n Leroy Jones. Some samples of the latter's beautiful poesy:

“We are all beautiful (except white people, they are full of, and made of ****)”

“Come up, black dada / nihilismus. Rape the white girls. Rape / their fathers. Cut the mothers’ throats.”

The NY Times eulogizes "Amiri Baraka", Jan. 2014:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/arts/amiri-baraka-polarizing-poet-and-playwright-dies-at-79.html

Last edited: