The Scummiest of the Scum at HBO

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Rebajlo

Mentor
Don - "Angry Boys" is one of the typically lame, lowest common denominator "comedies" which litter the wasteland of Australian television production. If You think that American "comedies" are rubbish be thankful that You are spared exposure to the kind of "local" tripe served up in this country.

Australians will watch virtually anything and claim that it's hilariously witty - as long as it's Australian. This usually translates to shockingly crude, embarrassingly puerile sexual innuendo and tactless insults delivered by utterly talentless oafs who couldn't land a job overseas if their poxy lives depended on it.

A worthless loser like Chris Lilley shares a single important trait with most other Australian television "comedians" - that is, he isn't even remotely funny. If anything, he's the very bottom of the barrel, which is saying an awful lot.

There's nothing worse than people who believe that they are funny and relentlessly attempt to be cleverly facetious, yet only succeed in emphasising their own abysmal stupidity. Art (if we generously employ the term in its broadest sense) does indeed mirror life...

Needless to say, I never lower myself to watch such tripe, but even catching a glimpse of it makes me ashamed to be an Australian. Sadly, we probably have a higher per capita yob content here than anywhere else in the White world (although, believe me, certain pockets of England are right up there...), which means that our land abounds with drunken proles who possess the necessary levels of brainlessness to "appreciate" such crap.

Everyone always wonders why I despise rugby league. Well, have a look at the following clip (the first one which popped up on Youtube when I entered my search terms) of The Footy Show, which aptly sums up the intelligence of both the players and fans:

[video=youtube;9Tg6OqmucpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tg6OqmucpY[/video]

Bloody hell...:frusty:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Right now I'm pissed at the Hollywood zhids' latest so-called comedy movie scheduled to come out today that they are calling "the 3 stooges" - more like a demonic travesty of the real Stooges. It features none other than Larry David dressed up as a nun. Remember him? If you don't, google "Larry David urinates on painting of Jesus".

I'm only surprised the Australian zhids don't have a little boy "sucking on penis cup." Maybe that will be the sequel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383010/combined

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More vile filth pitched as "humor" courtesy of das juden von Hollyweird. This is just another indication of the crash course this sheeplized society is on....for hell.