The problem with blacks on juries

snow

Mentor
[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1lu_87p2DQ[/TUBE] a skit by Dave Chapelle, pretty much admits that a ton of black people will not say another black person is guilty, even if they know they are guilty

As the darkness descends jury nullification by negroes and messy-cans is going to become the rule rather than the exception. The flip-side is easy convictions in "hate speech" and "hate thought" cases involving White defendants targeted for elimination by the jew powers that be.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Racist Blacks and the Perversion of Justiceâ€"Curtis Vance Rape Case"

The ideal of an integrated society is dying, and racist blacks are the ones pounding nails into its coffin. What is the point in having jury trials when racist blacks refuse to convict? It makes a mockery of justice, and is leading to a logical and justified backlash against the inclusion of common blacks in the justice system.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2011/02/racist_blacks_a.php

waterbed

Mentor
I prefer the way in Europe lol, where you have to learn around 7 years college studys to be in the jury.( it isn't exactly a jury but compared to it.

In europe it would be seen as crazy that people from the streets(simply said) decide if your guilty or not but propbably americans would find the European system strange.

Deus Vult

Mentor
"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."
--Lincoln, Abraham

Source: ABRAHAM LINCOLN, fourth debate with Senator Stephen A. Douglas, Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858.The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln, ed. Roy P. Basler, vol. 3

Edited by: Deus Vult

white is right

Hall of Famer
Michael said:
An article entitled " No retrial for Curtis Vance"

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2011/02/03/no-retrial-for-curtis-vance

Black defendant, White victim, 7 blacks 5 White Jurors 7 not guilty 5 guilty!
At least this guy can be retried as the jury was hung. The Goldmans and Browns couldn't get justice because White housewives were mentally broken down by angry gruff Black nationalists. If I was on the Simpson jury I would have told one of those aging Panthers to F-off and the jury would have been hung and he would have been retried and convicted.

The Hock

Master
This is how the average negro sees it. Whites owe blacks a living. Blacks owe whites a beating. Hence, no gratitude for white charity, and no remorse for black violence.

And damn sure no guilty verdict against no bruther!Edited by: The Hock

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Lone black juror spares cop killer who says he wants to start a race war."

A vicious thug in St. Louis assassinated a white University City cop. He chose the officer at random, walked up to his patrol car and shot him in the face repeatedly at point blank range. He then boasted to friends that he killed a cop, and was trying to start a race war.

During his trial he yelled racial slurs, taunted the prosecutor, and said he was proud of what he had done. While he was convicted of murder, a lone black juror refused to give him the death penalty.

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/lone-black-juror-spares-cop-killer-who-says-he-wants-to-start-a-race-war/