The non-white invasion of Europe - Jean Raspail saw it coming.

Riggins44

Master
Good write up of the book and great comments as well. A lot of people are really thinking deeply about Third World immigration and invasion.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Good write up of the book and great comments as well. A lot of people are really thinking deeply about Third World immigration and invasion.

It was written in 1973. I read it years ago. I corrected the link. Here are the most current amazon comments:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Camp-Sain...l_formats&filterByStar=all_stars&pageNumber=1

The ruling reptiles won't show the real videos of what is really going on in Europe. Instead they have one of their reptiles, like John McCain, hold up a photo of a drowned white Syrian baby to make the cows sympathetic and want a few million more "refugees" to pour in, negroes from africa, bangladeshis, pakis, whatever, with counterfeit Syrian passports (they just confiscated cartons of them in Bulgaria). First they brain-washed them with egalitarian and anti-white and "racism" (a word They invented in 1934, re Websters Collegiate Dictionary) agitprop starting in babyhood when they first watched tv or went to school, and then after they softened them up, then - now - comes the invasions. Yeah, Jean Raspail saw it coming.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
culturally+enriched.jpg

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Blacks have the knockout game, the object being to sucker punch unsuspecting White people with a devastating blow and render them unconscious. The coordinated invasion of White countries is the Jewish Supremacists’ version of the knockout game. Only this sucker punch is lethal in the end.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations:

https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc

If anyone can watch that (I couldn't watch the middle) and not want to have an absolute total overthrow of those controlling the whole mess then they don't deserve to live in peace and business as usual as in days gone by.

I may sound rather extremist among some but I believe that ONLY through force and a violent overthrow will anything change. These snakes will never, ever, ever stop with their agenda.