The NFL and NBA Bankruptcy #'s

I just read an article stating that 78 % of NFL athletes go bankrupt and 60 % of NBA players go bankrupt within 5 years of retiring. I was just wondering what the racial percentages are? I think we all know.

davidholly

Mentor
With the recent rookie salary cap in the NFL I predict that number will rise soon.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hey McCaffrey Dude, can you please link the article. Sounds like a good read and I'd like to cite it to others.

Hey McCaffrey Dude, can you please link the article. Sounds like a good read and I'd like to cite it to others.

I am not that computer savvy. I can tell you I saw a yahoo article ( their news reporting is such a liberal joke ). The article was about how ex NFL loudmouth Terrell Owens just filed for bankruptcy as he bought a Bingo Hall and took a bath on it. The article then quoted the aforementioned statistics. I always wanted to post on how yahoo.com always prints these racial stories with a very leftist agenda and when you read the viewer comments I would swear 95 % at least of the responders are fed up with blacks and their stupid antics. This is true. Today the BLM movement was asking for reparations again. I swear I read the first 200 comments out of 13,000. And black and whites 100 % all wrote how stupid and racist these people are.

Flint

Mentor
I am not that computer savvy. I can tell you I saw a yahoo article ( their news reporting is such a liberal joke ). The article was about how ex NFL loudmouth Terrell Owens just filed for bankruptcy as he bought a Bingo Hall and took a bath on it. The article then quoted the aforementioned statistics. I always wanted to post on how yahoo.com always prints these racial stories with a very leftist agenda and when you read the viewer comments I would swear 95 % at least of the responders are fed up with blacks and their stupid antics. This is true. Today the BLM movement was asking for reparations again. I swear I read the first 200 comments out of 13,000. And black and whites 100 % all wrote how stupid and racist these people are.

Great observation. Virtually every left leaning article in supposedly neutral sites is torn to shreds in the comments section. I wonder what is going through the minds of the writers and editors of that stuff? Do they think that only wackos and nuts make comments? I know they live in a bubble but it has to take a toll. I read somewhere there are two America's, one made up of the kind of people that write news articles and one that comments on them.

And yeah Yahoo is especially bad. One of the worst sites. The headlines are almost parody: "10 ways Donald Trump is like Hitler" or "Why white people dying off is a great thing". Also lots of click bait. Just trash.