the next heavyweigh title fight

referendum

Mentor
I'm wondering when the next heavyweight title bout will take place. Both Wlad and Haye have just beat their mandatories, I know Wlad must face Povetkin at some point as the IBF mandatory, and Chagaev just won the WBA mandatory to fight Haye at some point. Assuming a Haye-Klitschko fight doesn't take place, any thoughts on some potential fights for late summer early fall?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Haye is supposedly going to fight Audley Harrison which is a joke. Wladimir will most likely fight Povetkin in early fall or so. I don't know who Vitali will fight next.

whiteathlete33 said:
Haye is supposedly going to fight Audley Harrison which is a joke.  Wladimir will most likely fight Povetkin in early fall or so.  I don't know who Vitali will fight next.
If Sosnowski wasn't vitali mandatory, Then he will fight the #1 fighter in the WBC in his next fight...........Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Haye is supposedly going to fight Audley Harrison which is a joke. Wladimir will most likely fight Povetkin in early fall or so. I don't know who Vitali will fight next.
If Sosnowski wasn't vitali mandatory, Then he will fight the #1 fighter in the WBC in his next fight...........

The great black hope Odlanier Solis. A lot of talk from the big bad negro. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=24000&more=1

How is this clown the WBC # 1 guy when he has beat no one of note. Carl Davis Drummond, Monte Barrett, and Dominique Alexander are his best wins!! Give me a break!!
Edited by: whiteathlete33

whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Haye is supposedly going to fight Audley Harrison which is a joke.  Wladimir will most likely fight Povetkin in early fall or so.  I don't know who Vitali will fight next.
If Sosnowski wasn't vitali mandatory, Then he will fight the #1 fighter in the WBC in his next fight...........
The great black hope Odlanier Solis. A lot of talk from the big bad negro. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=24000&more=1How is this clown the WBC # 1 guy when he has beat no one of note.  Carl Davis Drummond, Monte Barrett, and Dominique Alexander are his best wins!!  Give me a break!!
Odlanier Solis is next???
smiley56.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The great black hope Odlanier Solis. A lot of talk from the big bad negro. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=24000&more=1How is this clown the WBC # 1 guy when he has beat no one of note. Carl Davis Drummond, Monte Barrett, and Dominique Alexander are his best wins!! Give me a break!!
smiley56.gif

Highly probable that he is next. This obese pig fought his last fight at 270lbs. He's only 6'1. Let's take a look at the situation. He's obese, has beaten no one of note and has a whopping 16 pro fights under his belt. Man this should be a tough one for Vitali.

f3dor

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The great black hope Odlanier Solis. A lot of talk from the big bad negro. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=24000&more=1How is this clown the WBC # 1 guy when he has beat no one of note. Carl Davis Drummond, Monte Barrett, and Dominique Alexander are his best wins!! Give me a break!!
smiley56.gif

Highly probable that he is next. This obese pig fought his last fight at 270lbs. He's only 6'1. Let's take a look at the situation. He's obese, has beaten no one of note and has a whopping 16 pro fights under his belt. Man this should be a tough one for Vitali.

let them hype him mate, it will just make the beating vitali even more sweeter.

Like federer, fedor, messi, wayne rooney, christophe etc, the the k bros are really demotalising for the self haing white media. Every black they beat(usually very severely) is just horrible for them...

ww

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:

The great black hope Odlanier Solis. A lot of talk from the big bad negro. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=24000&more=1

How is this clown the WBC # 1 guy when he has beat no one of note. Carl Davis Drummond, Monte Barrett, and Dominique Alexander are his best wins!! Give me a break!!

" he has beat no one of note"

His best win was over the big mouthed "Englishman", Haye, in the amateurs.

ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ww said:
whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:

" he has beat no one of note"

His best win was over the big mouthed "Englishman", Haye, in the amateurs.

ww

Haye is a joke and will be regarded as such until he faces a Klitschko. Did you watche the Ruiz fight? Ruiz was landing at will.

ww

Guru
"Haye is a joke and will be regarded as such until he faces a Klitschko.
Did you watche the Ruiz fight? Ruiz was landing at will."

No, I didn't. How did Ruiz manage to lose then? Did he get caught with one of Haye's hard punches? Is that whole fight available someplace? I did, however - unfortunately - watch the Valuev-Haye fight several times, and very carefully, in order to prove that Haye did not really win it. And I thought there was a rematch clause in that fight, so where's the rematch?

ww

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
When has Chagaev fought Oldfield? According to this article they have fought!!http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=24000&more=1

Oldfield = Holyfield? I think you misread it. It refers to Valuev-Holyfield. Anyway, it's another dumb as sed article about some jerk "calling out" a champ. Shoot, every ape in the ghetto could "call out" one of the Doctor K brothers - a million dollar fight! In fact I am now officially CALLING OUT either one of them! They are just afraid to fight me, that's all! The cowards!

ww

f3dor

Guru
ww said:
"Haye is a joke and will be regarded as such until he faces a Klitschko. Did you watche the Ruiz fight? Ruiz was landing at will."

No, I didn't. How did Ruiz manage to lose then? Did he get caught with one of Haye's hard punches? Is that whole fight available someplace? I did, however - unfortunately - watch the Valuev-Haye fight several times, and very carefully, in order to prove that Haye did not really win it. And I thought there was a rematch clause in that fight, so where's the rematch?

It was a a joke, ruiz a 38 year b level fighter in his best years actually rokec haye, jabbed him at will. What i noticed was 90 percent of hayes knockdowns were rabbitt punches, and also haye was gassing severely in the middle rounds.

I honestly dont think haye could beat adamek...

guest301

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The great black hope Odlanier Solis. A lot of talk from the big bad negro. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=24000&more=1How is this clown the WBC # 1 guy when he has beat no one of note.  Carl Davis Drummond, Monte Barrett, and Dominique Alexander are his best wins!!  Give me a break!!

Just goes to show how much the boxing world has truly changed when the boxing world has to look far and wide for the "great black hope". It wasn't that way when I was growing up.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ww said:

How about this WW!!! F-CY YOU!!!! You are full of sh*t!!!!

ww

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:

How about this WW!!! F-CY YOU!!!! You are full of sh*t!!!!

?

WTF is that all about, and what does "f-cy you" mean anyway? Nothing good I suppose...

Edited by: ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
ww said:

Wrong person!! Sorry!!