The Neocons

Bart

Hall of Famer
Many have asked the question: What is a Neocon?Dr. McDonald answers the question .A must read for sincere truth seekers

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/blog.htm
The Neocons as a Hostile Conservative (!!) Elite
January 24,2008
I haven't read Jacob Heilbrunn's book on the neocons â€â€￾ yet, but I'm not sure I need to after seeing Philip Weiss's review. Weiss's review makes it clear that Heilbrunn's book corroborates several of the themes in my writing on the neocons and on Jewish intellectual and political movements generally.
First, neoconservatism is a Jewish movement. That should have been clear to everyone by now, but references to the Jewish basis of the movement have been noticeably missing from much of the mainstream media, to the point that Bill Kristol was introduced as a columnist at the New York Times as simply a "conservative." This is critical because the neocons have now become the conservative establishment. When Kristol (or Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity) hold forth at Fox News, most people have no idea that they are tuning into the public face of a fundamentally Jewish movement that elbowed out more traditional conservatives.
Secondly, Jewish neocons not only have a strong Jewish identity, they also have strong Jewish interests. This is obvious from their involvement in pro-Israel activism, their personal relationships with Israeli leaders, and close ties with other Jews and with the wider Jewish community. In fact, I have argued that the neocons are more strongly identified as Jews than the mainstream liberal/left Jews â€â€￾ that the neocons form the vanguard of the Jewish community.
(snip)

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
They're just fronts for the Vatican.
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Machiavellian, left-leaning Neo-"conservative" movement was largely started by Daniel Bell, Irving Howe, Nathan Glazer and Trotskyist Irving Kristol (father of PNAC "9/11=New Pearl Harbor" founder & Bilderberg Group member Bill Kristol) and others. The current list of prominent NeoCons include "Skull&Bones" Bushes, Bill Kristol, Dick "CFR" Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, and a huge roster of other Globalist shills. They're the "right" side of the Globalist Elite controlled "coin" meant to propagate the phony,deceptive Left/Right paradigm.