The "Maximus" Syndrome.....

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I was trying to see if there was a comprehensive article on race, globalism and the Olympics. The perversion of the Olympic "ideal" to suit the agenda of deracination. Why should Europeans invest themselves into black-imports? Ultimately, it's all about the "normalization" of deracination.

The common man needs to be able to see things with his own eyes, and this is something that can easily be shown. Win or lose, one must support their own ethnicity and not some alien race that is "supposedly better." That is f-ed up. How can Euro's take pride in an alien race (especially a recent import) running under THEIR FLAG? Now, I suspect some Euro's are disgusted. They damn well should be. But, do they understand the BIG PICTURE; The incrementalism involved?

First, the negro weapon is brought into your athletics. They then creep into your advertisements and movies. They then appear as your newscasters. You then see more and more miscegenation and mixed offspring. The negro weapon has come full circle.

The plan, from the beginning, was never harmless. One must fight the plague early or it will spread.

What I'm about to post is, The "Maximus" Syndrome:

http://franklyspeaking.info/whitefgo.htm

I wouldn't expect a brutha to question the idea of black sports supremacy. I found his writing, along with his poor grammar and spelling, to be amusing. I like how "black dominance" is referred to as "cut and dry."

Really? Whites are certainly not allowed to dominate at Running Back. As for the NBA, it's even shadier than the NFL. At least the NFL still has several White QB's.

LOL, deluded *******. For a species that has yet to really achieve anything of note they sure are high on themselves. Success to a negro in the United States is moving to a white neighborhood. Success to a negro globally is sneaking into a white nation. Amazing how such a race of Supermen (or so they think) will risk their very lives (as Africant's who cross the Mediterranean, and Haitians who wash ashore in Florida on homemade rafts)to live with the worthless, can't do anything right, hateful, bigoted, intolerant white devil. Of all the races of man, all have probably contributed something no matter how small, except the sub-Saharan African. Is it hate? No! It is the simply the truth.