The man who SHOULD be president

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Tancredo for President

Look through what he has to say about the issues. It's too bad he doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning the nomination.

EDITED TO ADD: I disagree with nothing he proposes on the link I posted above. Nothing. Lower taxes, privatization of social security, immigration enforcement, parental control of child's education, entitlement reform, scrapping CAFTA, and his thoughts on Iraq mirror my own. I didn't realize I agreed so much with what John Bolton had to say on that issue, either. I've actually made similar arguments to friends and family members.

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT!!

I wish.
smiley5.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Shogun, I think Tancredo is one of the top/only three real choices. I'd have to rank them 1) Ron Paul, 2) Tancredo & 3) Duncan Hunter. I could see supporting any of these three, as there's miles above the RINO fake "conservatives" like "Manchurian Candidate" McCain, "RINO" Rudy, "NeoCON" Newt, "Massatwocents" Mitt, etc. These GOP "frontrunners" are total Globalist pawns!

LabMan

Mentor
The front page of the February edition of The Nationalist Times,features a picture of Ron Paul.He has a solid look about him.The story contained within,was well written by Carson Watkins,and speaks to how Paul would be a man to combat the new world order!
I have never heard the new world order even mentioned,in the mainstream media!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Lab Man, of course the "mainstream" doesn't mention the NWO...they're controlled lock, stock & barrel by the Globalist "Government/Media" complex. Just look at who the majority stockholders, CEOs and board of directors are for the big media conglomerates.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The phrase "New World Order" has been completely marginalized to be associated with kooks and conspiracy nuts (like us!
smiley2.gif
) You will never see it used with any seriousness in the MSM. It invites too much ridicule. But there are other code words for it that you can look for and read between the lines.

white tornado

Mentor
Don Wassel for presedent.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid, yessiree...the MSM is owned/controlled by the very same Globalist Elite who ARE/comprise the NWO! You are correct, it's easy to read between the lines when you're educated on the facts. It's also easy to identify the NWO via the agenda that's being pushed...Orwellian police state, population control (& eventual decreasing thereof), "sustainable development", enpowerment of the UN, etc. They're not as sly as they believe they are!Edited by: DixieDestroyer

LabMan

Mentor
Dixie,

Sad to say,that when starting conversations with friends and relatives about the NWO,most have never heard of,don't want to know about,and even become agitated and defensive about the subject.

The term "cognitive dissonance"is a solid reminder that unless our population has this info already built into the core of their belief system,no other sources of info are entertained.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Labman, very true indeed. Most folks are "sheeple" by default, having bought into the propaganda sold via the MSM and the Globalist's distraction "fluff" (Reality TV, video games, iPods, rap=crap=rap, idol worship of "celebrities" & pro athletes, etc.).

I try to initially avoid using the terms "NWO" or "Illuminati" unless I'm speaking to someone that has that level of knowledge already; the terms Globalism & Globalists seem to suffice for dialog with the less-informed. The Globalist's controlled MSM have twisted these (true) terms/words so much, that folks who utter them are usually labeled "conspiracy nuts" (which is precisely what the NWO wants). When chatting with someone who's been sheeplized, I usually start the conversation with some basic, commonly-known facts (open borders, the illegal invasion) and then move to less known facts like the SPP/NAU. If the person is receptive, I then move to the CFR, Agenda 21, Bilderbergers, etc. I try not to dive nto more shocking facts like Bohemian Grove right away, as most obliviots cannot begin to fathom the depth of evil & corruption of the NWO and their puppets in government!

Tancredo is no. 2 to Ron Paul. Paul just gets it on two other critical issues foreign policy and the federal reserve. For people that are afraid of "conspiracy nuts" accusations they are going to tar Tancredo for his statements. When he called Miami a 3rd world country the MSM wanted to hang him. They will poke and prod both severely. Hopefully one of them gets out on top, just hope Tancredo hasn't made a deal with the devil on foreign policy.Ron Paul ExploreEdited by: Baseball Fan