the lighter side of football...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
here you go, gentlemen.
smiley2.gif

a little something to distract you from the caste system for a couple of seconds.

please enjoy.
smiley4.gif

RBNY123

Thanks for that, just what i needed to lift my spirits.
smiley4.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Exciting post. It's a dream of mine to own my own NFL team someday and partake in cheer leader tryout decisions. I'd be picking lots of college age Italian girls. My significant other wouldn't be too happy with this though.
smiley36.gif

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Is it just me or are the breasts of cheerleaders getting smaller each year. It's like the NFL is trying to promote an a-sexual image. Wouldn't want the white woman to look to much like a woman.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I havent noticed them getting that much smaller (i have a lindys pro football mag with some cheerleaders pic and some of them have big busts) but i have noticed big boobs havent been as popular as they used to and guys dont find them as appealing as they did in the past, most guys i know prefer moderate sized boobs. the cheerleaders are wearing clothing that seem to smoosh their boobs in and make them appear smaller than they actually are in that picEdited by: dwid

Europe

Mentor
Just think many of those women would rather go out with Dennis Rodman than a white guy. I have no idea why Carmen Electra was attracted to Rodman. It boggles my mind.