The heavyweight divisio is better now th

G

The heavyweight division is better now than it has been in 75 years

It is international now, and it is dominated by real sportsman instead
of the chest pounding ghetto thugs, like Clay and Tyson and all the
rest. The champs are now bigger and stronger and faster than ever
before.

ww

I posted this on Boxingscene.com - so all the wiggers there are wetting their panties, of course! Mustn't "diss" their bongonian "superheroes" now, mustn't we!?

smiley19.gif

ww

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2567254&a mp;posted=1#post2567254

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Got yourself banned, huh?
smiley2.gif

G

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

smiley19.gif

Not exactly sure why so many of these boxing forums attract so many wiggers. My theory is that homosexuals are sexually attracted to the violent savages that have infested the sport in recent decades. I specifically recall Max Kellerman's cameraman making these very slow very loving ultra closeup camera shots of James Butler's facial features when he was at Rikers Island H of D for sucker punching Richard Grant. Butler then went on to murder Kellerman's brother. They're infaturated with these cannibals and try to emulate them. This is the power of brainwashing!

Any of you guys still at that boxing forum - invite the good guys over here, like Canada Joe did me.

ww

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
The heavyweight division is better now than it has been in 75 yearsIt is international now, and it is dominated by real sportsman instead
of the chest pounding ghetto thugs, like Clay and Tyson and all the
rest. The champs are now bigger and stronger and faster than ever
before.
ww__________________I posted this on Boxingscene.com - so all the wiggers there are wetting their panties, of course!  Mustn't "diss" their bongonian "superheroes" now, mustn't we!?
smiley19.gif
ww http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2567254&a mp;posted=1#post2567254

Way to stick it to them! Nothing packs a wallop like the truth.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
they seem to like the violent nature of blacks and want to be like them. what can we do but keep spreading the word.

G

they seem to like the violent nature of blacks...

Yeah, from a safe distance, from tv. They wouldn't like them close up. I know the savages from close up. THIS is the savages close up:

http://www.fredoneverything.net/FOE_Frame_Column.htm

CLICK ON HIS "RAPE IN TENNESSEE" COLUMN ON THE LEFT.

ww

Edited by: werewolf

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Werewolf, on the topic of violent people, read about the Rwandan horror of 1994: 500,000 died from violent attacks, mostly from machete, during the last three weeks of April. The Hamitic Tutsis (origionally from Ethiopia) had formerly ruled over the Hutu (Negro) majority. Despite being outnumbered about 10 to 1, the Tutsi's won the war.

But there's another side to the violent black man: watch Oliver McCall crying in his second fight with Lewis. Listen to Shannon Briggs whining after his loss to Sultan Ibragimov. That seems very childlike to me.Edited by: JD1986

G

You know your stuff, JD. The Tutsi are a Negro-Europid mixed race people, like the Somalis, the Hutu your basic Negro.

There was a secret directive sent around to the USA military commanders during WW2 concerning the caution that must be observed with the Negro troops, describing them as a childlike race given to impulsive violence.

ww