The Gullible Masses

Menelik

Mentor
You would think with all the information available to people now a days that it wouldn't be so easy to hoodwink folks. Guess again:

The Clueless Sheeple

Poacher

Mentor
I heard about a high school kid who did the same thing years ago. Went around the neighborhood getting grown men and women to sign a petition banning water. Funny but sad.

We're doomed.

G

Hahahah, my favorite part:

"It causes excessive sweating, excessive urination..."

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sheeple indeed. Also lends credence to the lunacy of the Globalist Elite funded Environazi movement!
smiley5.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
unfortunately, this applies to most everything in society these days...

take for example, the Presidential election. why would anyone vote for Obama?!?! even his own supporters can't tell you what he has done to make him worthy of the vote. i don't know if you guys have mentioned this already, but if not...

Chris Matthews is a wimp, but Chris slam dunked Texas Senator Kirk Watson, when he asked the Senator for just one example of Obama's legislative accomplishments.

Want to see a politician choke on national TV? watch this.... Chris was surprised when the Obama campaign's own surrogates are left utterly stumped when asked to list his legislative accomplishments as a Senator.

YouTube video

if the masses vote for a guy even the "supposed" experts can't prop up, this country deserves the hell it gets. i am sickened!