The greatest all black team recently

Freedom

Mentor
All black teams are usually bad from our perspective and harmful to white athleticism. However, there was one all black team that was very beneficial in my opinion.
What team is that?

I don't think most of you will guess it. I'll post the answer in an hour.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
okay, i'll bite...

how about the version of the "Dream Team," the US National basketball team, that got beat in the World Championships...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bingo Long All-Stars??
smiley2.gif

Harlem Globetrotters?

xc1427

Jimmy Chitwood said:
okay, i'll bite...

how about the version of the "Dream Team," the US National basketball team, that got beat in the World Championships...

Yes, Indeed.
smiley36.gif
smiley4.gif

Freedom

Mentor
Sorry, I slept and forgot to finish this.

I was looking for...
The 2005 New Zealand All-Blacks, a very good rugby team that is nearly all white.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I've heard of them, Freedom, but do not know the history behind the name. Can you shed some light on why they're called the 'All-Blacks?'

jcolec02

Mentor
who was that big ass dude that played "juggernaut" on "X-3 X men united"? I think he used to be a rugby player

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Freedom is right, both about how amazing the All-Blacks are and regarding their name.

they are perennially among the best rugby sides on the planet, although England has been very strong recently with an even whiter roster than New Zealand's. however, they are pretty diverse, fielding several whites, Maori's (indigenous New Zealanders), and a few blacks.

their uniforms are really sweet, and i even own an official game jersey. they are completely black except for very small lettering and the numbers on the back.

all-blacksjersey.jpg