The Garbage on TV

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I rarely watch TV (save for college football & MMA), but the other night my wife was watching that crapola show "Grey's Anatomy" & I watched a bit. I could barely stand/stomach this standard Marxist garbage. It 30 minutes or so, the were pushing miscegenation (via a mixed couple) & teen sex/fornication (the micegenators' mongrel daughter banging a white kid) & adultery. This the garbage that passes for "entertainment" on network TV these days...no wonder I rarely watch it!
smiley11.gif
smiley21.gif
smiley7.gif

A year ago, while picking up a pizza, I saw 5 minutes of this show. Some woman character in a voiceover was stating that God made a mistake creating men, and other hateful anti-male statements. No man could possble watch this show. The level of hatred is too much. How can a show that hates half the human race survive?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
The reason shows like Gray's Anatomy (and other medical and attorney shows) annoy me so much is that the producers obviously spend so much time creating a false image of a hospital or high-powered attorney's office as a playground of a few emasculated white men and a lot of idiotic black race-baiters, and ditzy white and asian women who mistake bitchiness and sexism against white males for intelligence.

Also, the producers of such shows tend to shift focus away from the real medical drama of saving lives and winning crucial cases and center instead on the disgustingly mundane sexual perversions of the characters.

If such shows want to have any semblance of reality to a typical hospital, two thirds of the doctors would be white men and the remaining fraction would be asiatic and Indian MDs, with a lighter or heavier sprinkling of female doctors thrown in depending on which city you're in. There would be black doctors if the hospital sucked.

I have yet to see any medical show with an Indian doctor or asian MAN in any role. There are plenty of slutty asian women doctors or attorneys on such shows, however, to play up to the masturbatory fantasies of its pervert audience. The false portrayal of typical female asian doctors and lawyers is disgusting. That male asians and Indians are missing from such shows displays just how racist hollywood is.

As for the attorney shows, they could show reality (As in, almost all the lawyers are middle aged white guys) but I think they want to push the race angle more, so they throw in the feminists and their oppressed black friends.

Next there should be a firefighter show where half the firefighters are black and the white half is racist and incompetent.Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

guest301

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
I rarely watch TV (save for college football & MMA), but the other night my wife was watching that crapola show "Grey's Anatomy" & I watched a bit. I could barely stand/stomach this standard Marxist garbage. It 30 minutes or so, the were pushing miscegenation (via a mixed couple) & teen sex/fornication (the micegenators' mongrel daughter banging a white kid) & adultery. This the garbage that passes for "entertainment" on network TV these days...no wonder I rarely watch it!
smiley11.gif
smiley21.gif
smiley7.gif

Dixie, if you are trying to find a decent show to watch on TV. Try Lost, Sons of Anarchy( a little rough, some child rapist got his balls castrated on the last show
smiley32.gif
)Terminator or Prison Break. Forget all these lawyer and hospital shows.

darthvader

Guru
I will bet my paycheck that if I visit 10 hospitals I can count the number of black doctors in both hands. I want to say one but I have to remember affirmative action and these other gimme programs.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Shonda Rhimes: The Guts Behind Grey's

link

Shonda Rhimes boasts an impressive resume of creator, writer, and executive producer of Grey's Anatomy. Though reality television has seemed to take over most channels ABC had faith in Rhimes and gambled on yet another medical drama...

[snip]

Rhimes wanted her show to be all about positive messages and avoiding stereotypes. She says, "there will never be any Black drug addicts on our show. There will never be any Black hookers on our show. There will never be Black pimps on our show. A lot of shows feel the need and enjoy stereotyping, and we're going the other way. [Perpetuating stereotypes] isn't something I'm interested in promoting". Four seasons later this mandate still holds strong as the show is built on a very strong moral ground.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Just go with Law & Order, in my opinion. Not much playing around there. Special Victims Unit is a personal favorite of mine. While not totally flawless, Detective Stabler is a good role model and character.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Quiet Speed said:
She says, "there will never be any Black drug addicts on our show. There will never be any Black hookers on our show. There will never be Black pimps on our show.

Sounds like the very antithesis of the reality shows. Who are the bad guys, or creeps on the program, if any are portrayed?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
My family watches these shows once in a while, what I do is when they are watching and the multicultural detectives are looking for the eventual perpertrator I pick out the oldest white guy of the suspects, and announce he'll be the one. I'm never wrong.

The brainwashing as far as diversity, inter-racial relations, sex, and anti-white male bias is overt and entusiastic. Sickening. Recently on one of them, Bones I think the name is, a pretty white woman ran into an ex husband a goony looking black guy and starting kissing him. It made me ill. I'm surprised a lot of other people don't feel the same way. I don't understand that?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I rarely ever, ever watch tv, outside of MMA and the occasional 10-15 minutes of football on game day. All of these conversations about characters on TV shows go right over my head.

Charlie

Guru
To be entertaining TV must avoid discomfiting the audience.

Asians are a real-life threat as intellectual competitors. Blacks aren't. So you get relatively few Asian professionals and lots of black professionals.

Blacks are a threat as rapists and muggers. Whites aren't. So you get few black violent criminals and lots of white violent criminals.

There are more Hispanics in the U.S. than blacks. And God only knows what the heck to do with 40 million chili peppers. Treat 'em like blacks with tasty welfare treats? Adopt Spanish phrases as hip person argot? Most confusing. So few Hispanic characters and lots of black characters.

Successful women are sexless drones. Who's going to watch that? So the female M.D.s and J.D.s are beautiful and blessed with endless time and energy, fantasy creatures for men to lust after and for women to aspire to.

Work lacks drama. 97% of criminal cases are pleaded out. Most health problems solve themselves. So television has to invent conflict. 'We must amputate your husband's head or he will die!' 'You killed the monkey didn't you?! Didn't you?!'

guest301 said:
Dixie, if you are trying to find a decent show to watch on TV. Try Lost, Sons of Anarchy( a little rough, some child rapist got his balls castrated on the last show
smiley32.gif

After watching the pilot episode for "Sons of Anarchy" three weeks ago, I was immediately hooked. For those of you who are not familiar with it, its about a White biker group that operates out of a small, rural California town called "Charming". The fact that the White men on this show are all depicted as tough, streetwise, fearless men was enough to hold my attention. This is groundbreaking t.v. compared to all the anti-White crap we see where the White guys are always depicted as goofy, wimpy, pandering cowards. I don't care if the show is about a White "criminal" biker gang, at least its a step in the right direction.

I also like the show "The Shield", starring Michael Chicklis. This show is about an anti-gang police task force in L.A. that is constatly battling minority gangs in the streets. Although slightly corrupt, the White men on this show are also represented in a favorable manner, i.e. tough and streetsmart.Edited by: Ground Fighter

jaxvid said:
My family watches these shows once in a while, what I do is when they are watching and the multicultural detectives are looking for the eventual perpertrator I pick out the oldest white guy of the suspects, and announce he'll be the one. I'm never wrong.

The brainwashing as far as diversity, inter-racial relations, sex, and anti-white male bias is overt and entusiastic. Sickening. Recently on one of them, Bones I think the name is, a pretty white woman ran into an ex husband a goony looking black guy and starting kissing him. It made me ill. I'm surprised a lot of other people don't feel the same way. I don't understand that?

Like I said in my previous post, tune in to "Sons of Anarchy" when you get a chance. If you want badass, take-no-sh*t entertainment that depicts White men acting like "men", then this show is for you. There are no "Whiteys being punked out by blacky" on this show, I can assure you.
smiley36.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
There a few shows on television that I like. "Smallville" is a perennial favorite. "Lost" is really a good, original show. "South Park" is sometimes unbelievably (and unnecessarily) gross, but the satire is right on and often incredibly funny. For kids, most of the nicktoons are pretty good. "Spongebob Squarepants" is wonderful, imho.

My family watches some stupid shows, but fortunately I haven't been subjected to more than a few moments of "Grey's Anatomy." Is that the show with the ugliest Asian woman on the face of the earth? I actually have to turn away from the screen when she appears. How could they hire someone who looks that hideous?

I worked in a large hospital for a number of years. I can tell you from first hand experience that none of these medical shows bear the least resemblance to reality. The vast majority of nurses, for instance, are not warm and friendly sexpots. They are incredibly lazy and hate being bothered for anything other than distributing meds to their patients. Most doctors are rude and abrupt with everyone except the most attractive nurses. Yes, black doctors are incredibly rare, and the ones you find are most often from Africa, Trinidad or Jamaica. These shows never show the all too frequent tragic mistakes made by both doctors and nurses alike. The other ridiculous thing about all hospital dramas is the total lack of a support staff on screen; where are all the housekeepers, maintenance workers, nurses aides, orderlies and office personnel? All in all, due to seeing so many travesties behind the scenes, I've been left with the same attitude towards the medical profession that ex-bus boys have for restaurants.

If it wasn't for my family, I would probably watch no more than a few hours of television a week. Although Tivo is great for weeding out the tiny bit of quality programming. It really gives you ultimate control. Edited by: bigunreal

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
The reason shows like Gray's Anatomy (and other medical and attorney shows) annoy me so much is that the producers obviously spend so much time creating a false image of a hospital or high-powered attorney's office as a playground of a few emasculated white men and a lot of idiotic black race-baiters, and ditzy white and asian women who mistake bitchiness and sexism against white males for intelligence.

Also, the producers of such shows tend to shift focus away from the real medical drama of saving lives and winning crucial cases and center instead on the disgustingly mundane sexual perversions of the characters.

If such shows want to have any semblance of reality to a typical hospital, two thirds of the doctors would be white men and the remaining fraction would be asiatic and Indian MDs, with a lighter or heavier sprinkling of female doctors thrown in depending on which city you're in. There would be black doctors if the hospital sucked.

I have yet to see any medical show with an Indian doctor or asian MAN in any role. There are plenty of slutty asian women doctors or attorneys on such shows, however, to play up to the masturbatory fantasies of its pervert audience. The false portrayal of typical female asian doctors and lawyers is disgusting. That male asians and Indians are missing from such shows displays just how racist hollywood is.

As for the attorney shows, they could show reality (As in, almost all the lawyers are middle aged white guys) but I think they want to push the race angle more, so they throw in the feminists and their oppressed black friends.

Next there should be a firefighter show where half the firefighters are black and the white half is racist and incompetent.

LOL! Very good analysis. Another reason I rarely watch the vile garbage. Always throwing in deviancy & totally bogus race roles/diveristy BS, etc. The main fault is the constant demonization of the White man!
smiley7.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

guest301

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
guest301 said:
smiley32.gif

After watching the pilot episode for "Sons of Anarchy" three weeks ago, I was immediately hooked. For those of you who are not familiar with it, its about a White biker group that operates out of a small, rural California town called "Charming". The fact that the White men on this show are all depicted as tough, streetwise, fearless men was enough to hold my attention. This is groundbreaking t.v. compared to all the anti-White crap we see where the White guys are always depicted as goofy, wimpy, pandering cowards. I don't care if the show is about a White "criminal" biker gang, at least its a step in the right direction.

I also like the show "The Shield", starring Michael Chicklis. This show is about an anti-gang police task force in L.A. that is constatly battling minority gangs in the streets. Although slightly corrupt, the White men on this show are also represented in a favorable manner, i.e. tough and streetsmart.

Yes groundfighter, I have been very impressed with the first three shows I have seen as well. They are not exactly role models except in the sense that they are tough White men who defend their own turf and kind of have a sense of honor and family among brothers that I admire. It looks like the young blond guy who's second in charge has a conscience about some of the illegal activity and direction of the biker gang and that will probably be a source of conflict in future shows.

guest301

Hall of Famer
bigunreal said:
There a few shows on television that I like. "Smallville" is a perennial favorite. "Lost" is really a good, original show.

I agree with you about Smallville and have watched it since the first season. Lost is cool as well but I still don't know what's going on in that show. I don't think the writers know either.
smiley2.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Groundfighter, what are you doing watching that show? I thought you didn't like white men who use drugs or engage in criminal activity?

You'll root for fictional white men on tv but not real world tough guys like Chuck Liddell?

White Shogun said:
Groundfighter, what are you doing watching that show? I thought you didn't like white men who use drugs or engage in criminal activity?

You'll root for fictional white men on tv but not real world tough guys like Chuck Liddell?

Ahh, Mr. Shogun, I was waiting to see how long it was going to take you to respond.

Its a t.v. show, Shogun, its fake, not real. It entertains me so I watch it. Its also one of the very few programs on t.v. where White men are NOT made to look like quivering, sack-less weasels. As a matter of fact, the main character of the show, Jax, is very anti-drug due the the fact that his ex-girlfriend screwed up her pregnancy because she was a smack-junkie. As far as the criminality goes, the show is not as bad as it seems, and it sure-as-sh*t beats the hell out of watching Stuart Scott scream "Boooyah!" on Sportscenter any day of the week.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
C'mon man, you can't make the argument that 'fake' shows don't matter. TV and commercials set the agenda for what Americans think, feel, and believe. It doesn't matter if it's just entertainment. I mean, after all, commercials are just designed to sell a product, right? Right.

I'm glad you're watching the show, 'fighter. I might tune in myself, now that I know of it's existence. But I'm still going to root for the real, live, tough white guy over anyone else in a fight or in sports, because that puts the lie to the stereotype in real life - not just on TV.

To Bigunreal:
I have worked as a laison to hospitals at certain times in my career. The only realistic medical TV show has been Scrubs. There are so many examples.
For instance, Dr Cox makes a mistake and three patients die. Naturally, he is depressed, so everybody tries to cheer him up. You know bad that will go. I forget what lame excuse was given to the borad of directors that allowed him to return to practice. I still think this is one of the funniest episodes I ever saw on television.
Mind you I hate JD, Turk, and Carla. Turk and JD are the gayest couple on TV outside of spongeBob and patrick. The rest of the cast I just love.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
Just go with Law & Order, in my opinion. Not much playing around there. Special Victims Unit is a personal favorite of mine. While not totally flawless, Detective Stabler is a good role model and character.

i did a study on the Law&Order shows while i was in a communications class in college. here are a couple of interesting facts for anyone who thinks these are good programs.

1) most of the episodes are taken from recent criminal headlines.

2) there are more white murderers in one season of any L&O show than an entire year in real life Chicago or where ever the various new versions are placed. this is not an exaggeration. it is fact.

3) often the crime(s) that are the real-life basis for particular episode(s) deal with interrracial crime, almost exclusively black perp/white victim. this is universally altered in the L&O universe to be a white perp/black victim.

4) when confronted about these facts, show creator and executive producer Dick Wolf said he didn't want to perpetuate stereotypes by portraying blacks as criminals.

still think it's a decent program?