white is right

Hall of Famer
This story almost sickens me....
smiley11.gif

Soldiers march in Toronto Gay Pride parade
Set up booth in gay village for recruitment drive
Last Updated: Sunday, June 29, 2008 | 2:07 PM ET Comments83Recommend89
CBC News

For the first time, members of Canada's Armed Forces represented the military in Toronto's annual Gay Pride parade, held Sunday.

Lt. Steven Churm, one of 10 soldiers from across the country who marched in uniform, said their presence sends a message that the Canadian military is inclusive and an equal-opportunity employer.
Members of the Canadian Forces were permitted to march in uniform for the first time during Toronto's Gay Pride parade on Sunday. Members of the Canadian Forces were permitted to march in uniform for the first time during Toronto's Gay Pride parade on Sunday. (Robin Rowland/CBC)

"The message to the public is that the Canadian Forces is an employer of choice. We have employment opportuntities that people can pursue, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation," he told CBC News.

"For our own members, they can be proud of what they're doing and also be proud of who they are."

To mark its place in the festivities, the Canadian Forces set up an information booth in an area of the city where thousands of people gathered for the start of the parade.

The parade is the main event for Canada's largest gay pride celebration and marks the end of a week of festivities that organizers say attracted about one million people.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Did you EVER think you'd see the day when guys openly brag about taking it up the ass?

smiley5.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
I'm not an ostrich when it comes to homosexuality in society and homosexuality and the military. But openly recruiting homosexuals into the military smacks of extreme leftism. If you know anything about basic training and the life of an enlisted man. It's a similar situation to a football team or hockey team(very sophomoric and macho). Throwing an open homosexual in the mix is the equivalent of tossing a live grenade in the barracks and seeing what will happen afterwards. I'm surprised that WWII veterans haven't spoken out about this.....
smiley11.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
The sodomites are everywhere now. Just sickening. I hope those 10 Queer soldiers get a blanket party back at the barracks but I suspect that Canada's military is too far gone for that kind of well earned lesson to be taught. Lesson being, stay in the closet and stay out of our military.

Menelik

Mentor
Hate to say it but I see this happening in the US military within our lifetime. Glad I'm retired.
smiley5.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
All the sooner if gay friendly Obama gets elected. I am glad that I am out of the Army as well although I still have much respect and admiration for those still in it and those who still choose to enlist with all that's going on.

jared

Mentor
It is. How much slack gays get sort of depends on the unit. Some commanders will look the other way as much as possible.

White Shogun said:
Did you EVER think you'd see the day when guys openly brag about taking it up the ass?

smiley5.gif

Just be thankful that you don't live near NYC like I do. Homo-tastic behavior is RAMPANT in my neck of the woods because I am so close to Manhattan...a.k.a....the San Francisco of the East.Edited by: Ground Fighter

guest301

Hall of Famer
I am more sick of the people who think there is nothing wrong with homosexual behaviour. Remember the whole Jerry Seinfield shctick on his show about gays " i'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that" mentality. Rampant homosexuality and child sacrifice(abortion) is the last sign of a culture and country that is about to fall completely apart and left on the trash heap of history. Just check out what was going on in the last days of the Roman empire.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Rampant homosexuality and child sacrifice(abortion) is the last sign of a culture and country that is about to fall completely apart and left on the trash heap of history. Just check out what was going on in the last days of the Roman empire.

They got a few things right though, crucifying jews and feeding Christians to the lions, we could use some of that today.
smiley2.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Thank God for emoticons Jaxvid, because for about 12 seconds I thought you were serious.
smiley3.gif
smiley2.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
I am more sick of the people who think there is nothing wrong with homosexual behaviour. Remember the whole Jerry Seinfield shctick on his show about gays " i'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that" mentality. Rampant homosexuality and child sacrifice(abortion) is the last sign of a culture and country that is about to fall completely apart and left on the trash heap of history. Just check out what was going on in the last days of the Roman empire.
I think that routine was a double entendre. He meant that he wasn't cool with it but that the PC line is to state it's normal. I think its normal for them, because homosexuals are hormonally imbalanced. If two men or women were meant to sleep together then they would be able to procreate.

guest301

Hall of Famer
The question I have for you and anybody else who chooses to answer would be is the hormonal imbalance the cause of homosexuality or the result of it. I lean more toward it being in most cases a result of that lifestyle. You ever notice how someone who's been engaging in homosexual practices over a long period starts to have a change in appearance, their voices sound different,their mannerisms change and even the walk changes. That lifestyle choice carries with it it's own punishment, it alters looks, voices, outlooks, your shape, your moods, your ability to think logically and I won't even get into the STD's particulary associated with the gay lifestyle. Long term drug use and alchohol abuse has similar affects on people. Just a pet theory of mine based on observation and common sense.
I still believe that gay people more times than not make the choice to be gay and are not born gay as some people claim. Their may be a genetic predispostion in a few cases that may lead someone to be gay but you still have a choice to make. My biological father was a very bad alchoholic and a wife beater and I suppose I have his same genetic makeup but I have made the choice to abstain from drinking in most situations and have only got drunk twice in my life and have never hit a woman. So I don't much buy into those who say they had no choice in what they become or what lifestyle decisions they make. Sorry for rambling...Edited by: guest301

LabMan

Mentor
The Nationalist Times has done a solid job covering the homosexuality that is rampant in many phases of our government,the many movies produced in Hollywood,and we know of all of the gay themed sitcoms,designed to convince our young kids,male and female,that this would be a better lifestyle choice.

white is right

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
The question I have for you and anybody else who chooses to answer would be is the hormonal imbalance the cause of homosexuality or the result of it. I lean more toward it being in most cases a result of that lifestyle. You ever notice how someone who's been engaging in homosexual practices over a long period starts to have a change in appearance, their voices sound different,their mannerisms change and even the walk changes. That lifestyle choice carries with it it's own punishment, it alters looks, voices, outlooks, your shape, your moods, your ability to think logically and I won't even get into the STD's particulary associated with the gay lifestyle. Long term drug use and alchohol abuse has similar affects on people. Just a pet theory of mine based on observation and common sense.
I still believe that gay people more times than not make the choice to be gay and are not born gay as some people claim. Their may be a genetic predispostion in a few cases that may lead someone to be gay but you still have a choice to make. My biological father was a very bad alchoholic and a wife beater and I suppose I have his same genetic makeup but I have made the choice to abstain from drinking in most situations and have only got drunk twice in my life and have never hit a woman. So I don't much buy into those who say they had no choice in what they become or what lifestyle decisions they make. Sorry for rambling...
I think they are born with this altered sexual drive. That's not saying they have to be a homosexual. I like women that doesn't mean I have to have sexual intercourse with any hot woman I see. I have seen documentries on the behaviour modification courses for homosexuals and I don't think they work for someone that isn't at least bisexual or close to a latent homosexual.