The ESPYS

foobar75

Master
I was just browsing their web site, and looks like the ESPYs were happening tonight. I don't know anything about how these are awarded (fan voting?), but I looked at the list of winners, and by my rough count, it appears the white athletes as well as white/mostly white teams have basically won over 90% of the awards. See for yourself here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5381428

From best male athlete (Drew Brees), to best female athlete (Lindsey Vonn), to virtually best everything, I only see whites (with 2 or 3 blacks, and that's it). Coming from a racist organization like ESPN, I'm a little curious how the heck this happened.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Also encouraging was looking at the audience. While at the gym I watched parts of it on the stationary bike. I did not see any prelude couples headed toward race mixing. All the attractive blondes or dark haired hotties where good looking white athelets. All the affelets were with negresses overly made up. I thought I saw the look "why am I here with his negress when I should be wiff a white woman" on these known affelets faces.
smiley36.gif

Also, there were a couple of shots of "all alone Reggie Bush" with the obligatory cubic zarconian ear rings in his ears. He looked like a fool.