The DWF cringe thread

L

Lew

Have you ever heard a DWF say something or post something on the internet that's so ridiculous and pathetic that all you can do is cringe ? Post it here. I'll get us started with a post by a Seattle DWF on Kam Chancellor's holdout

Dear fans,

I think the biggest thing i've noticed is that the 12's care more abut winning than they do about the players on the team. The speed that this fanbase has turned on a team captain of my favorite (yours too) team is astounding.
You guys don't care about Kam, his problems or why he is holding out to better himself or his finances(life), all you care about is that you're not winning. It's selfish of us. (not as selfish as Kam not playing) But there is some entitlement that seems to be going around this fanbase.
It's not going to look good when our team isn't winning all the time, at the rate our fans turn.

Tannehill17

Mentor
[h=2]Why I Miss Dion Jordan...[/h]
First off, I pray the kid gets better. It's a shame we treat people who smoke weed like drug addicts...it's not a drug, alcohol is, but I digress...

I don't miss him because I think he'd be a great pass rusher...in fact that was never going to be his strength.

I miss him because, now more than ever he'd be a tool to help us beat our AFC East competition.

Tyrod Taylor scrambling keeping us out of man? no problem, spy with Dion.

more importantly, he may be one of the few people in the NFL that could potentially stick with Gronk 1 on 1.

Our Gronk stopper if you will...

Oh well, I know it doesn't matter now.​

Claimjumper

Mentor
Broncos Country Forum submissions

What do you guys think about Denver going after RG3 next year. I do believe he needs some help releasing the ball quicker and get his mental game back. But I think he would fit our system perfectly next year. After watching last nights game, I truly believe his oline makes him looks worse than he really is. I have a gut filling that if Peyton retires next year, Denver is going to strongly look at him. Especially now that it looks like Redskins don't want him and he wouldn't cost a lot.

[h=2]Most Athletic Freaks in NFL at every position[/h]
Hey everyone, been reading a few Daniel Jeremiah scouting reports talking about traits of certain players and he references "athletic freak" on a few players and that got me thinking.
Who are the most athletic freaks at every position?​
I want this to be on players that have actually showed that they belong in the NFL and not simply an athlete that decided to try football and flamed out(i.e. Jeff Demps type players)

This will probably take me a while to finish so I will post unfinished and edit as I get more time and some suggestions.

Try to do both a past and present nominee(s)

Quarterback:​

Present: Cam Newton-6'5" 245lbs, 4.5 forty yard dash and a rocket for an arm. I found this one to fairly easy choice. If only RG3 was in rookie form he would have made it a tougher choice. Andrew Luck is the only other QB I thought would be a good choice as his measurables(6'4" 235lbs, 4.67 forty) are close to Cam's.

Past: Michael Vick- 6'0" 216lbs, 4.38 forty, Vicks 40 is what really stands him out here but how can you argue with the most unfair player in madden history. Too young to know many players from pre-90s nfl so if anyone does,shout some out.

Running Back:​

Present: Adrian Petersen- 6'1" 220lbs, 4.4 forty, AP may have worn some since his combine days but I still believe he is at the tops for rb's in the athleticism department. An argument could be made for quite a few players at this position but IMO Jamaal Charles is a close second while being a little bit smaller but a step quicker(5'11" 200lbs 4.36 forty)

Past: Bo Jackson-6'1"230 lbs 4.12* forty, Although his 40 probably wouldn't have been quite is fast in todays combine, it was still probably pretty damn close. The first player that comes to mind when I hear NFLs best athletes.

Wide Receiver:​

Present: Calvin Johnson-(6'5"240lbs 4.35 forty) Sad to say but I think CJ has actually lost his perch here but we are talking about one of the most athletic NFL specimens ever here so I had to keep him up and hopefully he bounces back this year. So many players could challenge for this spot now it is tough to point out the runner up...players that come to mind (Our very own DT-6'3"230 4.38 forty, Julio-6'3" 220lbs 4.39 forty,Martavis Bryant 6'4" 212lbs 4.4 forty)

Past: Randy Moss-(6'4" 210lbs 4.25 forty) Next guy to BO that comes to mind when I hear NFLs best athletes. The guy might've been a diva but man could he fly.

Tight End:​

Present: TIE- Jimmy Graham (6'7" 265lbs 4.5 forty)/Vernon Davis (6'3" 250lbs 4.38) I couldn't decide here because on the one hand Jimmy has the extra height and weight but on the other hand Davis has the speed to rival players at any position which is crazy for a TE.

Past: I have no idea.. someone help here. My best suggestion is Jeremy Shockey ( 6'5" 250lbs 4.58 forty) but I really have no recollection of past tight ends with stand out athleticism.

Offensive Lineman:​

Present: Tyron Smith (6'5" 320 lbs 4.95 forty) I haven't paid quite as much attention to O-Linemen measurables but Smith is big and athletic. The guys arms are ripped. The other player that really stands out to me is Terron Armstead (6'5" 304lbs 4.7 forty) he had the fastest O-lineman time that I have ever heard of but like I said I don't watch O-lineman 40 times in April/May quite like the skill positions.

Past: I have no idea again... I know of the Hall of Famer O-linemen of the past but not sure on which ones were supremely athletic.

Defensive Tackle:​

Present: Dontari Poe (6'3" 346lbs 4.98 forty)Strong argument could be made for quite a few players..namely Suh, I decided to go with poe because I remember a huge deal about him being only a workout warrior because he hadn't really produced but the 40 time and the strength (44 rep on bench) was outrageous for a man his size. His sophomore year he really came into his own and shows his strength and athleticism often, its a shame he is hurt this year...but good for us!

Past: really hard to find older players measurable to substantiate their athleticism so just gonna throw out Warren Sapp as the further back you go the smaller the DT's were. Sapp (6'2" 300lbs 4.69) was a hell of a player but I was actually surprised at how fast he was.

Defensive End:​

Present: JJ Watt (6'5" 290lbs 4.8 forty) No question on the choice here. I believe when all is said and done Watt will go down as one of the best players in the history of the nfl. His production is insane for any position let alone a 3-4DE.. he has more passes batted than most DB's...one man wrecking ball. Runner up=Margus Hunt (6'8" 277lbs 4.6 forty) The guy has more impressive measurable but he hasn't shown much in the NFL so I DQed him. If he puts it together though, watch out.

Past: Reggie White(6'5" 300lbs rumored 4.6 forty) from the guy on his way to being one of the greatest ever to a guy that is already in that conversation. Reggie White had 198 careers sacks...let that sink in...still crack up hearing the soundfx or whatever its called on espn and reggie would say "here comes jesus!"

Outside Linebacker:​

Present: Von Miller(6'3" 250lbs 4.49 forty) Maybe some bias here but Von really is an athletic freak. You know a player is a marvel when analysts complement other players by saying they compare to a von jr.,Khalil Mack is the prime example of this and while he has been very impressive, I still put Von ahead of him in overall play and athleticism. A player with better measurable but has yet to really play is Jadeveon Clowney (6'5" 270lbs 4.53 forty)

Past: Lawrence Taylor(6'3"237lbs 4.5 forty) one of the best ever and is remarkably similar to von in terms of measurable.

Inside Linebacker:​

Present:

Alright guys well unfortunately I ran out of time today so will update with Defensive players as soon as possible. I am really intrigued by this topic so I would appreciate as much input as possible. Would love to hear some new examples and some arguments on why you feel a player you suggest is more athletic overall than my/others suggestions.
I only listed H/W and 40 times but I am keeping in mind strength and agility...and football speed(hard to evaluate but we all know some players are much faster than their 40 indicated)​

I've mentioned him already in a few other threads, but I have a cousin who would easily be elected President of the DWF Club of WNY & Southern Ontario if an open election were ever held. I'll share just a small sample of some of his most cringe-worthy utterances :

"The Bills defense is TOO white to keep up in today's NFL." > In reference to the Buffalo Bills defensive personnel in the Marv Levy/Dick Jauron era that featured at times 5 white starters.

"Did you see that feature piece on C.J. Spiller on the Bills website the other day ?? What a smart guy."

"Did you hear about E.J. Manuel going through Steve DeBerg's QB camp ?? You watch, with Marrone not around to hold him back anymore, he'll be an All-Pro this year."

"Cam Newton is a BEAST, I wish the Bills would've picked 1st instead of 3rd in the 2011 draft because you know Buddy Nix really liked him !!" > To which I replied, "yeah, me too only whoever had the 1st pick in that draft should've selected J.J. Watt or been fired along with their entire scouting staff for doing otherwise !!"

"Did you happen to catch Charles Haley's HOF induction speech ?? Hilarious !!" > To which I replied "I wish one of Charles Haley's white teammates would've had the balls to put him in a trunk where he belongs for touching them with his junk and making reference to their wives and girlfriends while doing it !!"

There's plenty more, but that's all I can take right now !!!

:puke:

Last edited:

PHillisFan

Master
I've mentioned him already in a few other threads, but I have a cousin who would easily be elected President of the DWF Club of WNY & Southern Ontario if an open election were ever held. I'll share just a small sample of some of his most cringe-worthy utterances :

"The Bills defense is TOO white to keep up in today's NFL." > In reference to the Buffalo Bills defensive personnel in the Marv Levy/Dick Jauron era that featured at times 5 white starters.

"Did you see that feature piece on C.J. Spiller on the Bills website the other day ?? What a smart guy."

"Did you hear about E.J. Manuel going through Steve DeBerg's QB camp ?? You watch, with Marrone not around to hold him back anymore he'll be an All-Pro this year."

"Cam Newton is a BEAST, I wish the Bills would've picked 1st instead of 3rd in the 2011 draft because you know Buddy Nix really liked him !!" > To which I replied, "yeah, me too only whoever had the 1st pick in that draft should've selected J.J. Watt or been fired along with their entire scouting staff for doing otherwise !!"

"Did you happen to catch Charles Haley's HOF induction speech ?? Hilarious !!" > To which I replied "I wish one of Charles Haley's white teammates would've had the balls to put him in a trunk where he belongs for touching them with his junk and making reference to their wives and girlfriends while doing it !!"

There's plenty more, but that's all I can take right now !!!

:puke:

You poor poor man!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pittsburgh DWFs have taken to bringing Korean flags to wave during games in honor of the Pirates' roly-poly infielder Jung Ho Kang. He's out for the season after injuring his left knee.

The writer of the article linked below, a self-absorbed twit named Rob Rossi, writes of Kang's injury: "It stinks because Kang had become the Pirates' best infielder, but his was not only a baseball story. He was a flesh-and-blood advertisement for this region to another part of the world."

Liberals and business elites in Pittsburgh have been deeply embarrassed at how White Pittsburgh stubbornly remained while hispanics and Asians flooded into other large urban areas over the past 40 to 50 years. And they are finally on the way to success in that regard as the city has rapidly become noticeably more "diverse" in recent years.

Here's Rossi's article: http://triblive.com/sports/pirates/9105444-74/kang-pittsburgh-korean#axzz3m7Hx68dP

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
a picture is worth a 1,000 words ...

DWF%20pic_zpsbjzqnobz.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
a picture is worth a 1,000 words ...

DWF%20pic_zpsbjzqnobz.jpg

I bet this mug has the same thing monogrammed on 'his' knee pads & (Bama) 'prayer' rug & tattoo'd on his rump.