the black snake moan

G

As a white man i aint use to watching movies about black people expecially movies about a white woman with a black man.

how ever i saw the Black Snake Moan resently and I got to tell you all some thing.

this movie aint about no black white thing

its about a woman thing

more spesicifically this woman she is a nimfomaniac tramp and she needs to be put in her place to be understand some manners around her men foke but she dont she dont have no respect

so she meet this black man

he just happens to be black it aint no difference

and he teachs her what she been needing for a long long time if you know what I mean

and I aint talking about sex i just am talking about a woman showing a man respect and it no matter if your white or black if you are a man you done need a woman to respect you thats all

hell even a black man think that

thats what i think and I aint even black

but you know what im saying its a damn sure movie you all should see it if you get the chance

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Wins the award for Most Obvious Troll Attempt Ever.

C Darwin

Mentor
Whitesnake Moan...
Whitesnake.jpg

C Darwin

Mentor
Europe:
Album_p03_4.jpg

The guy centered in the Whitesnake picture has a striking resemblance to the lead singer of Europe. I pretty sure that is David Coverdale (top right) in the WS pic.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Run Stuffing LB said:
I miss hair metal a lot, to be totally honest.
smiley4.gif

ditto. it was light years better than 3 chord playing, no talent, nose pierced, backward baseball cap wearing dregs currently stinking up the airwaves