The Average White Fan

Bear-Arms

Mentor
The average white fan buys into the hype of black players, and the stereotyping of white players. From randomly visiting NFL message boards I think this is rather apparent. It's common vice to think just because a player is white he can't achieve the same height as a black player. White racism is more allowed than anyother group. It's just accepted that the media can have no effect on a white players career. From my experience I think this tends to be true. For example: If white a player does excel at something he will most notably be wanted to be replaced by fans by 10 year black veteran with diminished skills. I don't know how many times I've seen this, but it makes me laugh everytime. Fans definitely are not scared to criticize white players to the point of cruelty. I have examples yet I think they would be too harsh to post here. But, I think just the denial that it could never ever happen is my biggest beef with the fans. Be assured to be taunted or banned if to ever bring up race in a NFL message board. It's a very controversial subject indeed,but it is ignored now by white fans. It's now just okay and fully accepted by fans.

whiteCB

Master
I agree 100% the average white fan out there without a doubt just accepts what the media says how blacks are fast and whites aren't. My friends especially who don't play that many sports buy into it. It seems those who have acutually played sports and were good at least at the high school varsity level know the media stereo typeing. This issue though is just like legalizing marijuana those that are a fan of it and have done it know it should be legal and those who know really nothing at all about it are brainwashed into thinking its really bad for you. Same thing whites who haven't played sports at a high level don't realize that blacks are no better then whites they just go with what the media tells them. Until Matt Jones wins MVP or Kyle Bell wins the Heisman and Mel Kiper respects white players a lot more it will be a hard time reversing people's preconceived perceptions.

I think that if there were more white RB's, CB's, WR's, I think that the NFL would see an enormous increase revenues. I know quite a few people that aren't bigoted (at least they don't come off that way) that have quit watching football because they cannot relate to some mouthy, racist black guy (think T.O.). These are the guys who loved Walter Payton, E. Smith, J. Rice, Barry Sanders. They also liked to see Steve Largent catching the bomb. John Riggins and Larry Csonka and Mike Kiick running through defenders. We have Stokely, Bennet, Shockey and few others, but pitiful few.

You knowand I know that this is politics driven (re: caste system) instead of revenue driven. For example when Forsey "stunned" fans with his 130+ yard game with few carries. Fans were wowed, but the heirarchy pulled the plug on Forsey PDQ.

Damnshame.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good points.The Caste System will be very hard to break.
All we can do is continue to get the word out and hope
that this site grows to epic proportions.We are so
lucky to have the internet and freedom of speech.We all
know how these athletes are getting absolutely screwed!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think most white fans buy it all, without question. I do agree that there would be huge popularity increases and revenue jumps if there were more white skilled position stars in the NFL.

speedster

Mentor
It's amazing that there is so much you can't say on a sports message board.The Gonzaga Bulldogs have a recruit coming in next year named Jeremy Pargo.His grades weren't up to snuff so he needed to take an enterance exam in order to play for Gonzaga.I thought he had to take this exam in December,but nothing was said about it on the 'Zags message board.Come March,again the talk is about Pargo taking this exam.Some time goes by and nothing.Finally some posters were wondering,what's going on? After a little bit of pushing,it was brought up that Pargo failed the March exam,but nobody really came out and said it,you just had to read between the lines because now he's taking the exam again in June.I don't know what happened to that alleged December exam,but I guess he failed that too.But all everyone talks about is his great"athletic ability" and what a wonderful kid he is and on and on.When in reality he seems like another dumb black athlete from the ghetto.These 'Zag posters sneer at other schools when they have problems with athletes academically or for other reasons,that can't happen at Gonzaga becuase they have a higher standard,they value education and only recruit solid kids.Well guess what,the need for trying to win a national championship has made Gonazaga no better than these other basketball factories like Kentucky who recruit from the inter-cities and do not care what the kid is like as a person or academically,they just want to win the championship.

As an example of white fan interested in white athletes, I read somewhere that the Phoenix Suns have been the mysterious cause of a sudden interest in the NBA play-offs.

Steve Nash perhaps?

surfsider

Guru
The academic, ethical and moral erosion continues speedster and your post is a good example of how it works. An exception here an excepton there and soon one program is just like another. Selling out for "revenue", shoe deals for coaches blah blah blah. What gets me about Gonzaga and other schools that have raised their profile with athletic success is their blindness to what got them there. I once heard Rick Majerus saying that it was just too hard for a program like Utah to compete with the established programs because a place like Utah couldn't attract the real "talented" athletes. He made that comment the week his Utah team was in the Final Four!

Kaptain

Master
surfsider, I remember that comment and have thought about posting it myself on this site. He said something to the effect that he needed to get more "athletic" players. I will look it up, but I believe during Utah's run to the championship game they beat a couple of the best teams in the nation like Duke. They were well ahead of Kentucky in the final at halftime, but in the second half Kentucky went to mugging style of defense (allowed by the refs) and Utah lost a close game. Was Gonzaga and Utah just that well coached that they could do well in the tournament even with "less talented" players? What an arrogant remark by Majerus. Coaches that start turning winning programs into black programs are usually fired within a few years because it didn't work out so well. Also many of these coaches think that if they could just get hired by a major program that they can then recruit black athletes and win national championships. That usually doesn't happen either. One day they might think that maybe the white athletes they used to have were actually pretty good.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think one day these coaches and programs will wise up, but it will probably be when nobody cares about the sport anymore.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I am new to this site and completely agree with 95% of what is
stated. The average sports fan completely buys into the
overhyped black athlete despite many demonstrations of white athletic
ability. When you have idiots like Bill Walton saying that Steve
Nash is a horrible athlete on nationalized television its no
wonder. (Despite the fact thatt Steve Nash has the highest score
on an endurance test (ESPN) and performs numerous acrobatic
manuevers while driving to the lane). The fact of that matter is
that what we believe or think has a huge affect on physical
performace. The mental aspects of sports are almost more
important than the physical. When you have millions of white
Americans thinking they cant compete against blacks its no wonder we
are underdeveloped. Look at the the great performace of
Euro/Argentian b-ball players, sprinters, jumpers, and boxers.
They do not face this mental barrier and are allowed to develop their
talent. It has been medically documented that blacks begin
puberty before whites. When whites are discouraged mentally
to continue sport they do not allow for greater development into the
late teens and early twenties.

As a personal example, I didnt reach the height of my development
until around 18 or 19. My highschool football career ended
before I could develop more physically than the average black
kid. Into my early twenties I gained more muscle and height and
my 40 yard time decreaed substantially to the point where I would
comeback from college and beat the high school all star black track
athlete across the gym in a sprint! It is time for whites to
stand up and have confidence in ourselves. That is our
biggest problem.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good comments and welcome to Caste Football Alpha Male. Having confidence will certainly help the situation, and seeing whites win in any athletic event will as well. Through Caste Football, the hope is that whites will begin to spread this message to all parts of society which are being deceived through brainwashing from the media and most schools.

White_Savage

Mentor
Interesting point about the puberty thing Alpha.

I had noticed UFC fighters and good white boxers being in their late twenties or thirties more often than early or mid twenties.

BigLX

Alpha Male said:
I am new to this site and completely agree with 95% of what is stated. The average sports fan completely buys into the overhyped black athlete despite many demonstrations of white athletic ability. When you have idiots like Bill Walton saying that Steve Nash is a horrible athlete on nationalized television its no wonder. (Despite the fact thatt Steve Nash has the highest score on an endurance test (ESPN) and performs numerous acrobatic manuevers while driving to the lane). The fact of that matter is that what we believe or think has a huge affect on physical performace. The mental aspects of sports are almost more important than the physical. When you have millions of white Americans thinking they cant compete against blacks its no wonder we are underdeveloped. Look at the the great performace of Euro/Argentian b-ball players, sprinters, jumpers, and boxers. They do not face this mental barrier and are allowed to develop their talent. It has been medically documented that blacks begin puberty before whites. When whites are discouraged mentally to continue sport they do not allow for greater development into the late teens and early twenties.

As a personal example, I didnt reach the height of my development until around 18 or 19. My highschool football career ended before I could develop more physically than the average black kid. Into my early twenties I gained more muscle and height and my 40 yard time decreaed substantially to the point where I would comeback from college and beat the high school all star black track athlete across the gym in a sprint! It is time for whites to stand up and have confidence in ourselves. That is our biggest problem.

Alpha male, according to your logic. ENGLAND which i believe is an "allwhite" nation should have more white track athletes?? but thatwill never be the case, the 100m runners in England have and will always be black...

As for athletes doing bad acadamically.while Ihave to admitthat white athletes are more well rounded in terms of acadamics and sports, ialsobelievethat NFL players are NOT getting paid "millions" to f**king do maths,or physics,They are getting paid to run, and score touchdowns.

This is why a whiteguy with a GPA of 3.6and runs the 40 in 4.37, isnta better"athlete" than a black guy with a 3.0 GPA,andrunsbelow 4.3 in the 40

I hope that made sence

LX

Big LX, that's some funny stuff. England an "all white nation." Black guys who run "below 4.3 in the 40."

How about giving us a list of those sub-4.3 black guys, I'm sure you think it's a long one.

No wonder you think Black Guy's a genius!
smiley36.gif

speedster

Mentor
The 100m runners in England always have and always will be black.Is that a fact,Big LX.I suppose you have never heard of Peter Radford or Allan Wells.In Wells' case he was Scotch,but he ran for Great Britain just the same.

Jimmy

speedster said:
The 100m runners in England always have and always
will be black.Is that a fact,Big LX.I suppose you have never heard of
Peter Radford or Allan Wells.In Wells' case he was Scotch,but he ran
for Great Britain just the same.

Why would a Scotsman not run for Great Britain?

smiley5.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There are two English/Welsh Sprinters that are white
right now over there at 100 meters.Nick Smith who so
far has a best time of 10.28 and Craig Pickering who
just ran a p.b. of 10.22 last weekend.They are both
very young and should be the future start of sprinting
for England.In fact,Pickering is only 18 and already
has the 2nd fastest time period this year for and
sprinter in all of England.
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
LX, I don't think your comments made much "sence" at all, nor do I think they maka any sense at all.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Big LX,

England experinces the similar glorification of black athletes as do
the americans but not to the same extent. You should be careful
of the word "always" as well, as the otherr posts to your
response negate your comments. And when did I mention academics
and athletics in the same sentence? What I was referring to was
sports pyschology. The mental aspects of sports. (i.e.
self-talk, anchoring, and confidence). which can affect performance
tremendously. Our emotions are bio-chemical. If you think
that what we feel before an athletic event has nothing to do with
performance, please, please, educate yourself.