THE ANTI-SEMITIC 'MARCH OF THE WOODEN SOLDIERS'

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Interesting read. Most ever year I watch that movie on Thanksgiving morning with my family. We all love it. I always hated Barnaby as they portrayed him well as an evil, predatory Joo. Just this year while watching it, I thought that the Bogeymen highly resembled a pack of savage blacks. Similar to Orcs in the LOTRs movies. Good stuff.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Yes, it was an interesting analysis, F. Do they still actually show that movie on their telavivavision? I thought that they pretty much only show overt and covert neo-bolshevik propaganda now - pro-Jewish, pro-Negro, pro-sex pervert, anti white race, commercials as well as shows, and even, as we know, sports shows.

I used to watch it as a little kid, and it confused me. There were characters that I was led to believe were real people, Laurel and Hardy, interacting with what I were told were make believe characters, like the three pigs. Huh? Well, things haven't improved over the years. They show me a homosexual African half-monkey and its transexual negro "wife" and tell me that's the president of the USA and "his first lady" Huh?

And then they show me chimps trashing a town in the midwest and tell me that they are the good guys and the nice young policeman who was trying to stop them and save his own life is the bad guy. The Little Bo Peep and Stan and Ollie stuff made a lot more sense to me. Anyway, if it's still getting shown, and now some fat Hollywood **** reads that analysis and a light bulb lights up over his head, that will probably be the end of it.

weinstein-brothers.jpg

The Weinstein brothers. This is what controls our media.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yes, it was an interesting analysis, F. Do they still actually show that movie on their telavivavision? I thought that they pretty much only show overt and covert neo-bolshevik propaganda now - pro-Jewish, pro-Negro, pro-sex pervert, anti white race, commercials as well as shows, and even, as we know, sports shows.
Yes, it's on every year on WPIX, channel 11 in NYC. It airs at the same time as the Macy's Parade.

I too am surprised they still air this "hateful" movie. Shouldn't they have made a remake by now in which Barnaby is the hero who gets the blonde? Anyway I did a little digging on WPIX and they are owned by Tribune Broadcasting. The president / CEO is Peter Liguori, who my internet searching concludes is a Southern European. Maybe he has some admiration for Vittorio Mussolini and his production partner, Hal Roach?

Either way, they probably realize the American public is too dumb to every catch on to any message so they can air it without fear. I just enjoy viewing the film as a glimpse into old America. Before the Judeo Bolsheviks took over and wrecked it. The America I only know through books and motion picture depicting those days.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'm not one to judge another man's looks but damn are those dudes ugly..