The 911 False Flag Attacks

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I knew they were lying about it right from day one. I still volunteered to be a first responder. I didn't know how lucky I was that they didn't pick me because I had less seniority than other volunteers. Most first responders have become terribly ill or died from breathing in all that asbestos dust and concrete dust and whatever else was turned to dust in mid air, including the people inside, by whatever secret weaponry was used . They told us that they carefully tested the air and found it to be pure as a mountain breeze. They lie about everything.

http://www.911missinglinks.com/

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
911 - the truth in five minutes

https://youtu.be/MmbPh3u7_q0

Here's another little thing to keep in mind today, 9/11. Larry Silverstein is a personal friend of Benjamin Netanyahu, the boss of Israel, whose first recorded words after 911 was "This is good for Israel!". The two spoke by phone at least once a week, and were also crime partners - international money laundering in Israel, and possibly ecstasy narco distribution. Silverstein didn't show up for work at the WTC on 911, nor did his two kids, nor did the executives in his company. His "family spokesman" eventually issued a statement saying he didn't show up "because he was running late". That's it. No questioning, no subpoenas, no inquiry, no nothing. NY Post and NY Daily Sun: "Hats off to Larry, a true patriot". Silverstein made a cool seven billion on 911 on his newly super-insured properties. They used to call this sort of thing "Jewish lightning". Biggest Jewish lightning caper in history. Oh yes, approx. 4,000 Israelis didn't show up for work that day either - and don't let the lying backstabbing mass murdering sons of bitches tell you that's an "urban myth", because it sure as hell isn't!!!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That 5 minute James Corbett video is by far one of the best 9/11 truth videos out. It's short, concise and humorous. Basically it's something an attention deficit disorder DWF can consume and comprehend.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
That 5 minute James Corbett video is by far one of the best 9/11 truth videos out. It's short, concise and humorous. Basically it's something an attention deficit disorder DWF can consume and comprehend.

Even one second would be too much for the cows, The People of Walmart crowd, the dumbed down fatsoes, the "poor fatties", as Tom Wolfe called them in his excellent book Bonfire of the Vanities.

http://www.health24.com/Medical/Cancer/News/The-911-death-toll-keeps-rising-20150911

From Stasis' link: "Post911attorneys.com claim that by now nearly 60,000 rescue and recovery workers, residents and office workers suffer from some form of 9/11-related illness. These include respiratory symptoms such as asthma and sarcoidosis (inflammation of the lungs), heartburn, acid reflux or gastro-oesophageal reflux disorder (GORD) as well as, increasingly, cancer..."

Yes, I know. I know. See my first post.

I met the last man to escape, the 911 hero William Rodriguez, twice. I don't know how his health is now. I hope he is well.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Dr Alan Sabrosky isn't just a Jewish ex-Marine as it says in the title, but he was the director of Strategic Studies at the US Army War College, as it goes on to explain in the film. Insider that he was, though, he said it took him two weeks to figure out that they were lying about what was happening. I figured it out on day one. Two things tipped me off. But Gods bless that brave and honest man!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
STATUE-OF-ZION-MOSSAD.jpg

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This just came out last week. Author Rebekah Roth has seemingly uncovered damning evidence that ties Israel and Mossad to the 911 attacks. Here's the abbreviated interview on the excellent SGT Report.

[video=youtube;Kg7Qt4bV0B8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8[/video]

For the full interview, which is also very compelling if you have the time to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdP95oSoOFk

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Rebekah Roth has seemingly uncovered damning evidence that ties Israel and Mossad to the 911 attacks."

Well that's certainly nothing new - but I'll watch that new movie later. "911 - Missing Links" is still the best film on Larry Silverstein/Israeli Mossad/USSSA occupational government/USSSA controlled ziomedia 911 false flag terror attacks that I've seen.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
295202_475201809171208_646968168_n.jpg

Windsor Tower in Madrid, Spain burned for 20+ hours and never collapsed.

No steel frame structure has ever collapsed due to fire, before or after 9/11. On 9/11, 3 collapsed, due to "structural failure from fires".