Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

• Mike Huckabee

• Total voters

Menelik

Mentor
I really didn't want to get into VP picks or who is going to be on the ticket but feel free to share your thoughts.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently the consensus is McCain.
smiley36.gif

john_mccain.jpg

mccain_shining.jpg

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
George W. Bush will invoke martial law and remain emergency president after another, more vicious and deadly terrorist attack.

G

White Shogun said:
George W. Bush will invoke martial law and remain emergency president after another, more vicious and deadly terrorist attack.

Another new and improved terrorist attack, made in the same place the last one was made - Tel Aviv and Washington DC.

Quiz: Which of these three people made seven billion dollars on 911?

[url]http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=discuss9 11&Number=296073044&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=186&part= [/url]

wwEdited by: werewolf

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
So the majority of the brainwashed so-called pro-white posters here like Joey Bananas' and Charles Keating's pal, mobbed up Commy collaborator, "Songbord" (that was the North Viet's codename for their favorite stool pigeon) "Israel doesn't torture people" "open up dem borders even wider" "war without end for Greater Israel" McCain.

Not exactly. The question is who do we think WILL BE the next president, not who we WOULD LIKE to be president. It's predictive, not nominative. Two very different things.

Reading comprehension, imo.

My vote is for Ron Paul.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Found at another board. McCain campaign slogans.
smiley36.gif

John McCain 2008 - Because living is overrated anyway

Elect John McCain as President - A Mexican on every street, A mushroom cloud over every city

John McCain / Wesley Clark 2008 - Let's get it over with already.

John McCain - 1,000,000 years in Iraq because a hundred just isn't enough

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
If the choice comes down to McCain and Obama, I don`t see how any self-respecting white person could vote for anyone other than McCain, including someone who wouldn`t have a snowball`s chance in hell in getting into the White House, likeRon Paul. Take votes away from the white candidate who could derail Obama`s chances? Not this voter.

I`m nota McCain fan, but I`d rather have him than an Obamanation.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
God help us if John McCain, the traitor and warmongering idiot, gets into office.

I agree with you, Infamous One, but I`m simply very skeptical of Hillary`s chances now.If given a choice of the lesser of two evils, I would pick McCain over Barack Hussein Obama.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

Of course I agree with you about voting for the White guy over the black guy. However, there is another way of looking at this. That is if obama does win the election, I think it will speed up the awakening of White men. That's because there isn't anything blacks do that works. They absolutely louse up everything they're in charge of. They have no way of making things work. The black will always make the wrong decision. For some reason they don't even get something right by accident or law or averages. It's amazing.

I know that the election of a black to the Presidency will be a sad day for our nation, but the good thing will be that after everything is said and done, in four years, this poor slob will be turned out of office and never again will a black ever be seriously considered for the presidency. In NYC, after the dinkins fiasco, there has never been a black thought of for mayor again. I assure you, the the same will hold true for the presidency.

Hell of a way to learn a lesson though.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
While the Hildabeast had been green-lighted by the Bilderberg group in 2006, I don't think it meant an automatic White House win for the Clintonistas. At this point, I think the Elite could continue the Neocon/Machiavellian agenda with McManiac OR go Marxist-shell/Globalist-pawn core with Hildabeast or Obuma. Also, it wouldn't suprise me one iota if the Neocons pulled another major false flag to declare Marshal Law and implement their (puppet) dictatorship they've been working on for years. Either way, I'll will NOT give my vote to the "lesser of two evils" anymore, because they're ALL controlled by the Globalist Elite. I'll either write in Dr.Paul or vote for the Constitution Party nominee. It doesn't really matter who "we the people" vote for, as the Globalists will have their shill in office.
smiley18.gif

Lance Alworth

Mentor
All I know is that this is the sorriest bunch of candidates that both parties have ever fielded and that is saying something! God forbid if Saddam Hussein Obama a black Kenyan muslim is elected. This country is screwed!