Teddy Johnson

There has been some news floating around the net the last 24 hours about former Patriot linebacker Teddy Johnson and some radio comments he made.
Johnson who was cohosting a call in sports show was asked by a listener whom he thought had the ugliest wife in the NFL. Johnson responded by naming super sumo Vince Wilfork's wife.
I am not sure if this has any racial undertones to it but under pressure Johnson recanted and apologized some time after he made the comment.
# 1 Good for Johnson. Don't be afraid to speak your mind. # 2 Johnson is a punk for backing off his statement. Whether or not this is seen as just a tasteless comment or if it did in fact had racial implications I wish Johnson stood up for himself and stood by his statment. We need more white men not to be such cowards when it comes to being politically incorrect.

TBProdigy

Guru
This is going to go against the grain, but If you are going to target someone, at least target the scumbags like Cromartie.

I like Wilfork, hes a quiet hard working family man, doesn't get into trouble, doesn't appear in the newspapers everyday, does a good job on the football field, he was one of the few decent players on the Pats defence last year. His wife isnt a beauty queen but she at least makes an effort to go and watch the games, while the other WAG's sit at home looking after little Tyrone, Shaniqua and watching the kardashiwhores

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have any sympathy for Johnson here. Why would a host even ask Johnson a question like that? Shows the infantile mentality that's encouraged in "men" and rewarded by the system, which Johnson stupidly played along with.

Kaptain

Master
That was just plain stupid by Johnson. That's a Howard Stern like classless question. I don't care if Johnson is white and Wolfork is black.

The Hock

Master
Good comparison Kaptain.

At least Johnson is still alive. Last time I saw him he was discussing his concussions and how he spent weeks on end depressed in his apartment. I'll bet he's not too quick on the draw nowadays and come classless caller took advantage of that.

Whoever it was should be ashamed of themselves. But such a person is more likely delighted at what they caused.

Old Scratch

Mentor
His wife isnt a beauty queen but she at least makes an effort to go and watch the games, while the other WAG's sit at home looking after little Tyrone, Shaniqua and watching the kardashiwhores

324726525.jpg

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...on-blackplanet-but-she-is-white-irony-photos/

Actually she does seem like a light skinned black, or being from Miami, "Hispanic."

How lucky is she that Vince Wilfork pursued her? Honestly.
OlqSNxM.jpg

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It was a stupid thing to say but blacks say things that are just as bad and not a peep is made of the situation. How about Ochostinko calling Wes Welker a "pasty Pilgrim." Not only is that extremely racist but it was completely ignored by the media.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Hell, she ain't bad. I was expecting one of those scary looking ones.

And I'll bet she can cook too.

Well, she was benefiting from a professional photographer (angles, lighting) and had expensive makeup expertly applied in the magazine shot.

diondre-and-andrew-bbbsmb.jpg

She's had 3 kids and is in her mid 30s though. Still, Wilfork is a 350 lb black man.