Taking an Oath in Order to Lie

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here was a "conversation with God" blog that I came across recently that I found fascinating. The blogger was questioning why elected officials and the judiciary will destroy what they have an oath to uphold. Needless to say, it has quite a bit to do with the Talmud. Now, I'm not an expert by any means on Judaism, besides that it puts rabbinical commentary ahead of Scriptural principles.

KH: Hey Lord? I don't understand how our politicians and judges can take an oath to defend the Constitution and then ignore it or try to destroy it. Doesn't it bother their conscience?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

God: Son, I take oaths and vows very seriously (Leviticus 19:12; Deuteronomy 23:23; Psalm 66: 13-14; Matthew 5:33). Most people do as well but some have deceived themselves into justifying their oath breaking (Judges. 17:6; 21:25). They think they have fooled Me as well. Let's go for a walk to visit Solomon and then a religious celebration that many millions took part in earlier this week. "¦

KH: Wow! This place is beautiful! Where are we Lord?

God: Solomon's stables. Go talk with Solomon, Son.

KH: Ok Lord"¦ Excuse me King Solomon. Your stables are fancier than most houses I've ever seen. Can you tell me a little about them?

Solomon (SO): Sure. I take great pride in my horses and chariots. I get thousands of them from <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Egypt</st1:country-region></st1:place> (I Kings 10:28). I have 40,000 stalls for my horses and 4,000 more stalls for horses and chariots (I Kings 4:26; II Chronicles 9:25). *We have ten horses per chariot. We also have ten men per chariot (II Samuel 10:18; I Chronicles 19:18). They swap out during the battles so they don't get too tired.

KH: But isn't it part of your vow as a king to follow God's Word? He said clearly that the king was not to multiply horses or cause the people to go to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Egypt</st1:place></st1:country-region> to get horses (Deuteronomy 17:16).

SO: Well, that's one of those vows we sort of work around. National defense is top priority for me and these chariots are a great deterrent to our enemies. Plus, all my wives like to ride in them.

KH: All your wives? Didn't God also order the king not to multiply wives to himself (Deuteronomy 17:17)?

SO: That's another one we have to work around (I Kings 11:3). I figure since God gave me wisdom (I Kings 3: 9-13) I'm sort of above the rules.

KH: Didn't God say the blessings would only last IF you walked in His ways and kept His statutes and commandments? (I Kings 11:4)

SO: Yes, but nothing has happened yet, (Ecclesiastes 8:11), so I'll be fine.

KH: I don't know. I suspect God had a reason for His rules and these wives will turn you away from the Lord (I Kings 3:14) .

SO: I'll be fine. I'm happy the way things are. (Proverbs 14:12; 16:25). I'm not really open to discussion about it.

KH: Ok. It's your life. I'll see you later at the judgment and we'll see (Hebrews 9:27).

God: One more stop, Son"¦

KH: Wow! I love the singing and dancing here! It's all in Hebrew though Lord. What are they saying?

God: Go ask the rabbi, Son (Matthew 23: 7-8).

KH: Ok Lord"¦ Excuse me, sir. I don't speak Hebrew but you folks sure seem to be excited and zealous about what you're singing! What's going on here?

Rabbi (RA): Oh, we're excited all right! This is the first night of Yom Kippur. Many millions all over the world celebrate this time. Tonight we are all reciting the Kol Nidrei (Maariv) prayer. It is the first basic level of the five levels of our soul. The Kol Nidrei chant inspires emotional ecstasy as we recite it three times to this soul stirring melody. Everyone really gets excited as they pray and dance!

KH: I can see that! What does the prayer say?

RA: It basically says that we are entering into an agreement with God that any oath, vow or pledge we take for the next twelve months shall be null, void, extinct, naught, and non-existent.

KH: Wow! Sort of like advance permission to lie?

RA: We don't like to be that blunt but, yes, that's what it amounts to.

KH: Is this how politicians, judges and even people on the witness stand can lie or not keep their oath to defend the Constitution and still sleep at night?

RA: Exactly! The oath is meaningless because of the Kol Nidrei prayer. It only lasts twelve months though. We have to do it again each year about this time.

KH: That's sounds like what the Pharisees and scribes did in Mark 7:11. They could break the law and still feel justified before God. The Catholics sold indulgences for years to their people. It was also advance permission to sin. Lots of other religions and secret societies have similar loopholes so they can break God's clear commands and still feel justified before God. Are you sure it will work when you stand before God?

RA: Of course! The Talmud says, "Don't forget. Whenever you take an oath, vow, or pledge, remember the Kol Nidrei prayer that you recited on the day of Atonement, and that exempts you from fulfilling that."Â￾

KH: But the Talmud is just a commentary. I've read God's Word many times and He never authorized any prayer like that! What about God's Word that says we must keep our vows (Numbers 30:2; Deuteronomy 12:11; 23:18; 21-22; Psalm 76:11; Ecclesiastes 5:4)?

RA: We take our cue from Solomon. He broke his vows to God, so it's OK.

KH: Have you seen how Solomon turned out?

RA: Yes, but we are different. We're happy the way things are. Just leave us alone. (Mark 5:17). We are not open to discussion about it.

KH: OK, it's your life. I'll see you judgment day and God will sort it all out.

God: I sure will, Son. I sure will. (Matthew 12:36) They have fooled themselves into thinking they have power to forgive their own sin. They think they are God! (Genesis 3:5) Does that answer your question about how they can lie and still sleep?

KH: Yes, Lord, I understand, but I am still shocked that they could be so blind!

God: People have always justified their sin (Judges 21:25; Proverbs 16:2). Adam started the habit. He blamed Eve and even Me for his sin (Genesis 3:12). I'm not fooled by any of it Son. I keep careful records. I'll be the final Judge very soon! Don't follow their example Son. They may have salved their conscious for now but it won't work in the end. Go walk a few laps. I've got your back.

Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud.

Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
RSLB, thanks for posting that info sir.
smiley1.gif
The Talmud (like the "Protocols"...despite being "debunked" as a "hoax" (BS)) reflects the true mindset of das juden.
smiley18.gif
smiley7.gif