Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead

Heretic

Master
Bad news considering the slim 5-4 margin that so-called Conservatives hold right now. Who will Obama appoint? Another Man-hating, radical feminist whatever? Scary...

Westside

Hall of Famer
Obviously his passing will have huge implications where the country goes from here. If there is one single thing the Republican Senate can do is to reject every single leftist judge that Obama attempts to install on the Supreme Court. Hold out till Trump or any Republican is confirmed as president. If the Republican Senate confirms any of obamas picks, the country will accelerate into the sh*tter.

Heretic

Master
Obviously his passing will have huge implications where the country goes from here. If there is one single thing the Republican Senate can do is to reject every single leftist judge that Obama attempts to install on the Supreme Court. Hold out till Trump or any Republican is confirmed as president. If the Republican Senate confirms any of obamas picks, the country will accelerate into the sh*tter.
It'll be "game over" as we know it. The confirmation process will really showcase the true Conservatives from the Cuckservatives. I'm sure the so-called "Progressives" are rejoicing right now. And if Hillary or Bernie get elected, they will probably have the opportunity to appoint 2-3 more. Get your Passports now if you haven't already done so. What a f*cking nightmare...

Heretic

Master
There are MANY "Supreme Courts" on United States Of America. You guys just think there is only one because you don't know how the game is really played.
Sounds like you are omniscient. Please enlighten us.

Heretic

Master
With the recent 5-4 decision blocking Obama's radical environmental emissions plan, it wouldn't surprise me if he was taken out. Plus, the looming decision regarding the affirmative action college admissions case. That decision is a forgone conclusion now with Scalia out of the way.

Heretic

Master
There are MANY "Supreme Courts" on United States Of America. You guys just think there is only one because you don't know how the game is really played.
The particular one I'm referring to is the one that gave us "Obamacare" and "Gay" Marriage.

Ambrose

Master
Sounds like you are omniscient. Please enlighten us.

Pick up some law books and figure it out. Its not as simple as "go down the hall to your left and knock on the third door". For starters, you can go try and figure out what form of government we have here in North America (excluding Mexico).

Ambrose

Master
The particular one I'm referring to is the one that gave us "Obamacare" and "Gay" Marriage.

Those are marriages of PERSONS. Not man and man or woman and woman. Those are corporate mergers which always existed anyway. Like so many things here, its not what it looks like. If a man wanted to contract with a man or a woman with a woman, the corporation governing the corporation known as "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" could, can, and never did interfere. Queers just didn't comprehend this. A citizen is a corporation; a man is a man. That's not the same thing.

Riggins44

Master
The Republicans don't have to confirm the Marxist that Obama will appoint. If it was an honest system of course they wouldn't, but who knows what we'll get since the globalists own both parties. Scalia very well could have been assassinated, like Andrew Breitbart and multitudes of other opponents of the NWO because that is the MO of these evil, scurrying creatures.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Scalia was the best Supreme Court justice since FDR launched the "New Deal," better than Robert Bork would have been. He was one of the very few Republicans and "conservatives" over the past two generations that actually believed in limited government, traditional values and self-responsibility. Almost all of the rest are phonies and charlatans, including the candidates of the endless presidential campaigns that continue to fool "the people" into believing they'd do anything substantially different than maintain the status quo. Trump may be another exception, but a helluva lot of people are seeing in him what they want to see.

Flint

Mentor
Scalias passing is a tremendous blow to the cause of preserving what little was left of America 1.0. He was a towering figure in his defense of our dying republic. Not only can't he be replaced, he will be replaced by someone much worse.

Seeing as how Congress has ceded legislation to the other branches, a 5-4 liberal consensus puts gun confiscation, hate speech, reparations, and all manner of liberal insanity into play.

The future just got darker.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I was a bit ill all day yesterday and was in bed didn't have the idiot box or radio even on. I wake up to this and feel worse now. I am apt to think he was taken out, and the Imposter and the ruling elites were behind it. Regardless, there are not enough R's in Congress that won't be political prostitutes and not go along with whoever the "chosen ones" want on the SCOTUS. A very, very bleak outlook...

Last edited:

Ambrose

Master
Scalia was the best Supreme Court justice since FDR launched the "New Deal," better than Robert Bork would have been. He was one of the very few Republicans and "conservatives" over the past two generations that actually believed in limited government, traditional values and self-responsibility. Almost all of the rest are phonies and charlatans, including the candidates of the endless presidential campaigns that continue to fool "the people" into believing they'd do anything substantially different than maintain the status quo. Trump may be another exception, but a helluva lot of people are seeing in him what they want to see.

When he wasn't thinking about cases, Scalia lived in rural Texas. Says something about him if you know what I mean.

Ambrose

Master
I was a bit ill all day yesterday and was in bed didn't have the idiot box or radio even on. I wake up to this and feel worse now. I am apt to think he was taken out, and the Imposter and the ruling elites were behind it. Regardless, there are not enough R's in Congress that won't be political prostitutes and not go along with whoever "chosen ones" want on the SCOTUS. A very, very bleak outlook...

If you take the time to learn the real rules of the game you'll find SCOTUS is essentially irrelevant in your life anyway. How do you guys play a game when you don't know the rules?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Glad to hear from you, Oh Mighty One. I "play" in a much more important and bigger game and by the "rules" in the Holy Bible under the New Covenant in this dispensation of grace.

You do know all about that, don't you?

The Hock

Master
Seems to be a different Ambrose. He used to be mostly on the boxing forum. Now after the site re-boot he's suddenly a lecturing know-it-all on politics.

Hmmm.

Ambrose

Master
Glad to hear from you, Oh Mighty One. I "play" in a much more important and bigger game and by the "rules" in the Holy Bible under the New Covenant in this dispensation of grace.

You do know all about that, don't you?

It's a good book; good advice; very useful even in commerce. But it's only one of many; our societies are not exclusively observant of The Holy Bible. We need to know more to play this game.

Ambrose

Master
Seems to be a different Ambrose. He used to be mostly on the boxing forum. Now after the site re-boot he's suddenly a lecturing know-it-all on politics.

Hmmm.

Hmmm. Suspicious. Just expressing to you posters and readers here that there is more and beyond to what is before you. Just as the business of football is not merely entertainment but a work program and a tool to influence society and minds of men, politics, law, commerce, etc. are not what they appear.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It took only a day for speculation about Scalia's death to begin. Died alone in his room at a heretofore obscure Texas ranch after being perfectly fine hours earlier. According to one article there was no security there for him. Hmm, it won't be long until the alternative version or versions of how Scalia died is formed, with lots of quarreling factions and sub-factions of course.

Here's just one example of many currently on the Drudge Report: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8e2170-d332-11e5-9823-02b905009f99_story.html

One thing for sure -- Scalia's death has made the current presidential election even more intense by raising the stakes. What the upcoming epic battle over Scalia's seat illustrates perfectly is that the Supreme Court isn't a court at all, but the "supreme legislature". The country would be better off without the Supreme Court altogether.

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The country would be better off without the Supreme Court altogether.

Amen to that. Creating it was one big mistake that the founding fathers made and we're increasingly paying for it.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So Obama has appointed another leftist to the bench who reportedly has "very liberal views on gun rights". Wow, what a shocker. Now I was generally surprised to see a white male face being selected. I was almost sure Bathouse Barry was going to appoint a person of color or another lesbo or maybe a trans-gendered. After a moments pause, I decided to dig deeper since I know how these rats operate.

Merrick Garland sounds like a very gentile name, but after a quick search I realized why this nominee was kosher. According to Wikipedia's bio: Garland's mother is Shirely Horwitz (Jewish), who worked for Chicago's Council for Jewish Elderly. "Garland was raised a Jew".

So in a country which is approximately 2% jewish, the Supreme Court has Ginsberg, Breyer, Kagan and possibly Sotomayor (some report she is half jewish). That's some over-representation huh? Does anyone doubt that if we get 8 years of Clinton, the bench will be 100% Zionist in the future? I mean why not. All of the major media companies (sans one I believe) are run by jews as well as the major financial institutions. We've been co-opted and taken over by Zionist / jewish supremacists so it only make sense they dominate the courts as well.

Just to contrast, there are only 3 white men on the bench. The "silent majority" being ignored and displaced once more.

Riggins44

Master
An indication of how marginalized White Protestants have become in the country they created and built up to greatness is the fact that they still make up 40-45% of the population, yet there are zero White Protestant justices on the Supreme Court. There are however 4 Jews and 5 Catholics. Jews are 2% of the country yet 44% of the Supreme Court. Somehow it's not important to have an institution that "looks like America" when it favors the Left.