Supreme Court decisions

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The illustrious priests of the Grand Multi-cultural Empire have spoken from on high and passed their collective wisdom on to the peons.

Immigration, go ahead, fill the country with 3rd world savages, we don't care, we're rich, old and stupid.

Affirmative action, why of course there is no conflict between the 14th amendments equal rights and making special classes of citizens, what are you a racist??

Gay marriage, sure, we can't interfere with the democratic process, except when it goes against gay marriage and every other issue where the "people" do stuff we don't like.

Actually I'm sorta glad at the decisions. I typically consider that supporting a R for president results in better Supreme Court justices and thus theoretically better decisions. Right? Nope, WRONG. Somehow, someway, those doggone liberals get to win every time with a minority on the court. So what difference would Romney be able to make? Another turncoat "conservative" like Roberts? O'Conner? Sueter? No thanks. This is another dagger in the heart of the R party. The last straw, and they have been shown to be useless yet again. I've known that, now I think some R's are getting the message.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
To put it simply...SCOTUS sucks.

I'm in full agreement with all of you on this stupid supreme court. But there's another thing these dumb jurists aren't counting on. Most people can't see it coming yet. I just stumbled on the idea myself. In the not too distant future, as digitalization becomes more and more pronounced, enforcement of their stupid ideas will not be accomplished as no one will know who is going to college or who is working when so much work (many of the best jobs) will be moved into peoples homes.