Support Police Officers Thread

Ambrose

Master
Don't know about you, my fellows here, but I mostly support the work that police officers do. When they're in line behind me at a coffee shop I'll pay for they're coffee anonymously just to let them know there is good will towards them everywhere. They need it; it's a stressful job going from crisis to crisis all day. America is plagued with scores of scoundrels and evildoers.

Below is the latest in a recent Oklahoma shooting. Bad news for the cop, Betty Shelby, who is presently charged with manslaughter.

Tulsa cop who shot unarmed black man charged with manslaughter

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/tulsa-co...harged-with-manslaughter/#kyrcfV3qx8KBgo9x.99

nGvNHp3.png

Doubt a jury will convict her but she has a lot of trouble to go through to get back on the good side of life.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't know if anyone here saw the video the thugs daughter posted in the Charlotte shooting. Immediately after the shooting, Scott's daughter posted an hour long video on facebook live next to the shooting scene. She uses every racial slur possible and even makes threats at the dozens of white police officers standing in front of her. It's unbelievable and she wasn't charged with anything.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Great thread! Most police officers just want to do a decent job and deserve our support.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Friendly reminder to watch for stopped vehicles when driving. This man was side swiped.

In California, the CHP always goes to the passenger side window because of stuff like this.

In California, the CHP always goes to the passenger side window because of stuff like this.

Commonwealth of Virginia created a 'Move Over' law. It states that a driver in the lane closest to a cop, or emergency vehicle, on the shoulder, is required to move away to a further lane 'if reasonable'. It's a good concept to protect cops on the shoulder writing tickets, helping disabled vehicles, etc. Theoretically if you're seen not clearing that lane u can get a ticket, but who knows how often it's enforced.

God bless the honorable men & women in law enforcement. It's a jungle out there.

Westside

Hall of Famer
If not for the Cops, the country would be a huge wild wild west. Just look at Chicago. Cops only respond to radio calls. No proactive investigative policing. 4000 shootings, 650 dead since the New Year.

Ambrose

Master
Castefootball member??;) Remember this case?

Lone Juror Says He Can't Convict Ex-Cop in Walter Scott Killing
2016-12-02t19-09-13-5z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

Jury: No consensus in Walter Scott case 5:40
A lone juror said Friday he can't convict a white former police officer who fatally shot a black man in South Carolina, and the jury said they want to continue deliberating.

The juror in a letter to the court said "I cannot in good conscience consider a guilty verdict" against Michael Slager, a former patrolman who pulled over Walter Scott in North Charleston, and ended up shooting him as a bystander recorded the incident on video.

The jury foreperson said in a separate note to the court that it was only one juror who was "having issues," Circuit Judge Clifton Newman said. The juror opposed to conviction said in the letter, "I cannot and will not change my mind," Newman said.

Link: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...dlocked-trial-officer-who-shot-walter-n691291

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the dullards did pretty well for themselves in that video.

I have mixed feelings about situations like that. When I read about the ultra-militarized police presence in Times Square on New Year's Eve, it sickens me, especially because the corporate media goose-steps enthusiastically for each and every encroachment of the post-9/11 police state. So much for "liberals."

Nothing is ever honestly dealt with or even discussed. The plight of blacks in large part is because of feminism, welfare mothers, and the "Great Society" replacing the black father. But no one is allowed to discuss the roots of the decline of blacks.

The totalitarian state can't be discussed, because no one dares speak out against the legitimacy of the perpetual "war on terror." Rational discussion has mostly disappeared in sound-bite Amerika 2.0.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Amazing job, simply super. And he's worth every tax dollar we spend on him.

Cop saves man from burning car:

...."to protect & serve." :clap2: