Super Six!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Ok, its time to get excited and postive, especially in light of all of the white athelets who got unfairly purged last week during the final roster cuts of the up coming NFL season.

Here is my prediction to this highly hyped and important tornament featuring six talented supermiddle weights(168 lbs). I see see Kessler fighting and beating King Arthur Arbrahm in the tornament. Carl Froch will come in third.

If any white fighter wins, it will be a blip on ESPN and all American MSM outlets. In Europe it will be huge. American media just doesn't want us to know about it. I can not wait for this historic tornament to begin. Oddly the Jews who control Showtime pushed for this. The Juden most likely believe an American black will win, so they can restore order in boxing. They are in for a major disappointment. Lets get in on!

jcolec02

Mentor
I have been looking forward to this tournament for awhile... hopefully kessler wins!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Next weekend will be big and hugh stakes for out fighters. 1st up is Arabham vs Taylor, then Frochy vs Dirrell. The fights will be on Showtime.

Predictions: King Aurthor utterly destroys Taylor, with Taylor's corner saving his life by throwing in the towel.

A pitched battle between Frochy and Dirrell. Frochy gets a late knockdown in the 11th and gets a decision in a war.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This Saturday is big. Kesseler v Ward. So far my prediction have almost be spot on. I picked the winner and the fights almost went the way I stated. In regards to Taylor, the corner should have thrown in the towel sooner.

I predict Kesseler winning a UD. The fight will be close until the 7th round. Kesseler will then systmatically start the beat down with Ward hanging for dear life in the 11th or 12th rd.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I'm a bit worried about the Kessler-Ward fight. Will the judges be fair to Kessler if it goes the distance? Will Ward's home referee allow him to hold as much as he wants, like he did against Miranda?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am going with Kessler too. He is a great fighter and has the complete package including speed, defense, and power. I actually think he can knock Ward out.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
American media just doesn't want us to know about it. I can not wait for this historic tornament to begin. Oddly the Jews who control Showtime pushed for this. The Juden most likely believe an American black will win, so they can restore order in boxing. They are in for a major disappointment. Lets get in on!

Hershman set up the situation of Andre Ward starting the tournament fighting at home against Kessler with the crooked referee Jack Weiss allowing him to foul as much as he wanted. Then, he fights at home against Jermain Taylor, who they don't really care for because he was KOed by white men, and then against Andre Dirrell.

Dirrell really isn't very good, other than having fast handspeed and being quick on his feet. He seems to lack maturity, mental strength and punching power. So Ward should defeat him fairly easily, with the help of a hometown referee and judges if necessary.

Seems the plan was to have Andre Ward emerge as a big star. By the way, Ward is a mulatto. His now-deceased father was white.

Edited by: Parody

Westside

Hall of Famer
Parody maybe Kesseler should have demanded a ref of his chosing instead of totally relying on his now suspect ability. Whites need to start looking behind the curtains and realize no one is playing fair with them.

I didn't know Ward's dad was white. That was a surprise.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Parody maybe Kesseler should have demanded a ref of his chosing instead of totally relying on his now suspect ability. Whites need to start looking behind the curtains and realize no one is playing fair with them.

I didn't know Ward's dad was white. That was a surprise.

Really? He doesn't look like he has any white in him.

The BS on East Side is well Bull stuff. Here are the Stats from Boxrec.com

Data Boxing Stats: Blows- Froch 153/475 32%, Dirrell 105/315 33%; Controls- Froch 123( 25 attacks), Dirrell 126( 29 clinches, 17 circles).

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33 maybe if he grew out his hair. As blacks say "maybe he has good hair" LOL

I still have not brought myself to watching the fight, but will eventually. I hope Mikkel just had an off nightl or sick. Like Pavlik was when he fought Bopkins. Dan Rafael of ESPN has noted this several times, but to Kelly's credit never brings it up as an excuse.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
WA 33 maybe if he grew out his hair. As blacks say "maybe he has good hair" LOL

I still have not brought myself to watching the fight, but will eventually. I hope Mikkel just had an off nightl or sick. Like Pavlik was when he fought Bopkins. Dan Rafael of ESPN has noted this several times, but to Kelly's credit never brings it up as an excuse.

I just re-watched Kessler-Ward in HD. Something I didn't pay much attention to the first time: the referee Jack Reiss was harrassing Kessler in his corner between rounds. There were a lot of head games going on in the ring that night.

You can download Kessler-Ward here in high definition:

Kessler-Ward 30fps, 720p, 3.6 G

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Download to a new folder, then join the five parts with hsplit, which you can download here:

hjsplit download

Direct the hjsplit to the folder, and click, then click "join". It will join the five parts into a HD video.

smiley14.gif

This video plays best if your computer has at least 1 G of RAM and a good processor.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I sure hope Kessler comes back stronger than ever. Abraham will be fighting Dirrell next I believe. I hope he can knock that loud mouth out. Froch didn't take any crap from the childish negro and tossed him around the ring like a little child. You can expect Abraham to do the same.