Strikeforce: Rockhold v. Jardine

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Not a lot of buzz about this card but I am a big fan of both Jardine and Rockhold and there are a few caste matches too:

RICKY LEGERE VS. CHRIS SPANG

TREVOR SMITH VS. GIAN VILLANTE

NAH-SHON BURRELL VS. JAMES TERRY

ALONZO MARTINEZ VS. ESTEVAN PAYAN

TAREC SAFFIEDINE VS. TYLER STINSON

JORDAN MEIN VS. TYRON WOODLEY

LORENZ LARKIN VS. MUHAMMED "KING MO" LAWAL

ADLAN AMAGOV VS. ROBBIE LAWLER

CHAMP LUKE ROCKHOLD VS. KEITH JARDINE

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Mein v. Woodley and Burrell v. Terry are black v. white matches.

All the others are same race matches (though I think Robbie Lawler is part Asian).

Hawkeye2

Mentor
That was bull****. Terry won the first two rounds and only slowed down because he new he was winning. He was robbed of a victory. For that I am turning the TV off and Canceling Showtime.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
So all the judges on Sherdog.com and MMAJunkie scored the Terry-Burrell fight for Terry (white).

But the racist judges gave the usual gift split decision to Burrell (black).

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I think the bias in MMA judging is always against the Whites and Asians and for the Blacks. The perfect example of that is Jay Herion(Black). I felt he should have lost his fight against Brent Weedman and Rick Hawn. Weedman clearly won the last two rounds and Hawn was way more active in their fight. However both times the bias judges gave the fight to Herion.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Wow - Tyler Stinson looks like the biggest geek in your local high school. But the kid just hammered and almost stopped Tarec Saffedeine in the first round.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, ironically Hieron was on the wrong end of a close decision against Askren.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I still scored the fight for Askren. the last round and the first round were the only two Herion won. In the Weeman fight, all he did was backpedel, and counter thre or four Weedman strikes.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Stinson can't wrestle that's why Strikeforce put him against a Wrestler. They wouldn't put Paul Daley agianst a white wrestler.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Just like how Woodley will defeat Mein by wrestling. Woodley also lost to Nate Coy, but was given a B.S. decision.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I gave Stinson the last round but he does need to work on his wrasslin'.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Woodley did the lay and pray. Mein is like Stinson in that his wrestling needs work.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Saffedeine should take Woodley in the rematch. I had him winning the first fight anyway.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It was crazy to see Jardine at 185. He fought at HW on UFC TUF. He's a strong mug as well. I've seen him do a 2 rope pull holding a heavy bag w/ his legs.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I'm glad Rockhold won as he is a young fighter and the future at 185.

But, damn, I feel bad for Jardine. The guy always brought it but his chin is gone.