Strap it, or lose your livestock

foobar75

Master
Another example of the joys of diversity and multi-culturalism at display in this once great nation:

There is no ticket in Somalian

I just hope that Ted Kennedy is rotting and burning in the deepest holes of hell. This cretin was almost single-handedly responsible for pushing the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which has turned this country from being a nation of 90% white people of European heritage into the 3rd world, multi-cultural garbage dump that it has become today.
smiley7.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
I just hope that Ted Kennedy is rotting and burning in the deepest holes of hell. This cretin was almost single-handedly responsible for pushing the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which has turned this country from being a nation of 90% white people of European heritage into the 3rd world, multi-cultural garbage dump that it has become today.
smiley7.gif

LOL!
smiley36.gif
FB75, tell us how you really feel about "Ted Kommiedy".
smiley2.gif

As I say over and over again, why do we have Somalis in our country? What do they contribute?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
As I say over and over again, why do we have Somalis in our country? What do they contribute?

Good/valid question SE. The same should be asked of a slew of usurpers...illegal invaders from "Meckyco" & Central/South America, Muhamedans from the Middle East, etc. They contribute little to nothing & are assets (used by the Globalist Elite) to tear down traditional/real American heritage & values!