Stormfront banned from the internet!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The people who do this censorship are tyrants. They're evil.

If they get away with shutting down sites such as this they'll star shutting down any site that is remotely pro-white.

Resist. Somehow.

Whatever issues one may have had with Stormfront (and I only mention this because I believe it had many undercover Feds/wannabes who likely had a hand in its downfall), censorship is about the closest thing to pure evil that exists in the universe. It's also strategically stupid. Does the enemy really think that shutting down pro-White websites will make people say, "Oh well, I can't post there anymore, guess I'll become an anti-white"?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It will just make even the casual lurker become more racially aware, and ticked off!!

Old Scratch

Mentor
Whatever issues one may have had with Stormfront (and I only mention this because I believe it had many undercover Feds/wannabes who likely had a hand in its downfall), censorship is about the closest thing to pure evil that exists in the universe. It's also strategically stupid. Does the enemy really think that shutting down pro-White websites will make people say, "Oh well, I can't post there anymore, guess I'll become an anti-white"?
Yes, this is an attack on free speech and it's unacceptable. The fact that all these tech companies are working together to silence voices from the right SHOULD make for easy anti-trust lawsuits.

This is such a weird and hysterical response over 1 act of violence, the far left have been getting away with far more violence with little consequence. These RINO traitors that trip over each other to virtue signal on twitter whenever some right wing nut does something bad never hold the left to the same standards. It's clear whose side they're really on.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Out of curiosity, I just checked and the site is still down and non-existent. Not even "under construction".
I rarely ever go to that site but over the years I have checked it. I doubt the same thing has ever happened to a racially themed site of non-White proponents.