Stop watching!!!!!!!!!!!

MrB67

I have not posted for some months. I have been busy trying to find other interests beside NFL Football. I used to love the NFL. But a funny thing happened on the way to the stadium. It started about 1994. Until then I can remember lots of white players. Now I can't even stand to watch the NFL. Everything is BLACK, BLACK, BLACK!!!!! ENOUGH!!! In fact it is not just the NFL. It is the entire US media and entertainment industry. Watch any network and force yourself to sit through the commercials. You will have a hard time finding a commercial block without a black person in it. In fact a large portion of the commercials are all black. If there are any white people in the commercial at all very few are strong successful white men. Typical example: The wise black man will help all of us white people solve our insurance problems. Better yet, we have to swallow the bank commercials where the smart-ass black guy is keeping all the old white bankers in a pin like rats. Think about the reverse of that scenario and contemplate the outcry.

We must let the guilt go. Slavery is over. The US population is only about 14% black yet our sports, music, TV, and movies are dominated by blacks. Why not have Hispanic, or American Indians represented on this level?

I am in the media and I am laying the groundwork to reverse this trend. I am going to start my own television network for whites and the true heritage of the US. Complaining to the already converted will not help. We must work together and not be afraid. It is not racist to believe in your race and support the survival of your race. We can live with blacks but we must not bow down to them. They will not show us the kind of compassion we have shown them. The problem is that they are not capable of it. I have many black friends but I do not want them being my doctor or running my business. I also do not want to give them power by worshiping them on Sunday by watching the BNFL (BLACK NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE). Money is the answer as it always is. We must stop going to games, watching the shows and buying the jersey that support these black players. If we built a network funded by whites for whites then white America will follow. Throw in all the minorities and the whites still have 70% of the population. There is money in Middle America. Think NASCAR! I am serious. Send me a private message and I will contact you. If you want to invest money or time your identity will never be revealed. We need about $100 million to get this done. I am legit but still must fly under the radar. This can and will work. Join the fight. Spend your hard earned money on yourself and your future instead of black players that to not represent what you stand for as a white American.

MrB67.
Edited by: MrB67

JD074

Master
MrB67 said:
Typical example: The wise black man will help all of us white people solve our insurance problems. Better yet, we have to swallow the bank commercials where the smart-ass black guy is keeping all the old white bankers in a pin like rats. Think about the reverse of that scenario and contemplate the outcry.

Yeah, that line of commercials is the worst I've ever seen.

cslewis1

Guru
haven't seen that commercial. What is the bank?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
MrB67 said:
We must stop going to games, watching the shows and buying the jersey that support these black players.

I agree that you shouldn't pay for tickets or buy jerseys that support black players, but not watching the games won't do any good. We've beat this topic to death on here already.

If you're looking to raise $100 million cruising forums on the internet, good luck.

Not that I don't agree with some of the rest of what you've said though.

voice

Guru
the $100 million is difficult but we are in for a huge paradigm shift with the Internet and the Technology IPTV.

It is technically possible to broadcast to PC AND TV with Streaming Video(TV Stations) over the internet-300k for normal TV quality and 3mb for HDTV. The technology even allows you to take your set top box with you anywhere in the world and pick up your programming by just plugging it in to a high speed connection!

Pretty awesome stuff! We are going to see great change in our lifetimes-I hope it is for the best though
smiley5.gif

MrB67

Responce to posters.

The Bank is Washington Mutual.

Not watching the games is a start. It may not make a difference tomorrow but if you raise your family not to watch the NFL and watch the NHL instead it will help.

NO I am not crusing the forums looking for money. I have real bankers and business partners. But I a serious about speaking with people from this board about getting involved.

Mr. B

MrB67 said:
Responce to posters.

The Bank is Washington Mutual.

Not watching the games is a start. It may not make a difference tomorrow but if you raise your family not to watch the NFL and watch the NHL instead it will help.

NO I am not crusing the forums looking for money. I have real bankers and business partners. But I a serious about speaking with people from this board about getting involved.

Mr. B

If you want to get the word out and provide people with facts i suggest www.youtube.com and google video on the google search engine.Remember millions and billions soon will be surfing the net and it is only expanding.Also set up an account on www.myspace.com. go where the traffic is growing and flowing. trust me you do this andyou will build a huge cult following.give it a shot you have nothing to lose.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I have cut my cable. I don't watch the NFL even though I have played football up to the semi-pro level. If everyone on this board raises their family or future kin with awareness (white are not inferior athletes) in mind, it will produce an exponetial effect in the years to come.

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
I agree that you shouldn't pay for tickets or buy jerseys that support black players, but not watching the games won't do any good. We've beat this topic to death on here already.

True, unless you're a "Nielsen household," I guess. I filled out a Nielsen "survey" (whatever you call it) for a week. I just loaded it with all my favorite shows. If I had watched an NFL game (hypothetically speaking
smiley36.gif
) I wouldn't have written it down.

JD074

Master
MrB67 said:

Sounds great! Keep us informed about your progress!

Alpha Male

Mentor
He needs to produce a documentary that follows top white high school football players in pursuit of D 1 scholarships. The conclusion, of course, is that no D 1 scholarship is offered.

Hockaday

Guru
Alpha Male said:
Where'd this guy go? Do you guys think he is a charlatan?

Yes. I agree with Gary, this guy gives me a bad feeling.

I don't know if he's so much a charlatan as he is an attention seeker. I mean, 3 posts and he comes off with all this grandiose stuff? He's seems like one of those people who has to make a big splash wherever he goes. We've all run into them at work at one time or another. From day one they start making waves until they're found out, then they move on to another pond. This MrB67 guy is a real noisy BULLfrog.

I hope somebody gigs him.

Edited by: Hockaday