Steve Weisfeld is hired as HBO boxing commentator

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Larry Merchant, one of the last white non-Jewish commentators in the sport of boxing, was let go by HBO a few months ago.

Replacing him on the HBO commentary team is Steve Weisfeld, a Jewish boxing judge.

At the present time the major boxing telecasters HBO, ESPN, Showtime, EPIX and NBC have quite a number of Jewish commentators:

HBO: Max Kellerman, Harold Lederman, Steve Weisfeld
Showtime: Al Bernstein, Steve Farhood, Steve Albert
NBC: Chris Mannix, Bruce Beck
EPIX: Chris Mannix, Bruce Beck
ESPN: Teddy Atlas

There are a few boxers and trainers as commentators. But as far as non-participants in the sport, how many white non-Jews? Just Joe Tessitore, Bob Papa and Jim Lampley (some say he's Jewish, I don't think so, he doesn't seem to hate white boxers).

So nine Jewish commentators on major telecasts, and just 3 white non-Jews. Jews are only 2.4 % of the US population while non-Jewish whites are the majority.

So does it make sense that there are three times as many Jewish commentators as non-Jewish whites?

Larry Merchant, one of the last white non-Jewish commentators in the sport of boxing, was let go by HBO a few months ago.

Replacing him on the HBO commentary team is Steve Weisfeld, a Jewish boxing judge.

At the present time the major boxing telecasters HBO, ESPN, Showtime, EPIX and NBC have quite a number of Jewish commentators:

HBO: Max Kellerman, Harold Lederman, Steve Weisfeld
Showtime: Al Bernstein, Steve Farhood, Steve Albert
NBC: Chris Mannix, Bruce Beck
EPIX: Chris Mannix, Bruce Beck
ESPN: Teddy Atlas

There are a few boxers and trainers as commentators. But as far as non-participants in the sport, how many white non-Jews? Just Joe Tessitore, Bob Papa and Jim Lampley (some say he's Jewish, I don't think so, he doesn't seem to hate white boxers).

So nine Jewish commentators on major telecasts, and just 3 white non-Jews. Jews are only 2.4 % of the US population while non-Jewish whites are the majority.

So does it make sense that there are three times as many Jewish commentators as non-Jewish whites?

Larry Merchant is my favourite commentator ever, he was a strong supporter of the Klitschko Brothers, he called things as they were without catering to political correctness, and he was also quite hilarious in some of his post fight interviews. Larry is really a great guy and stands out as my favourite commentator of alltime.

The Negro George Foreman was also a decent commentator who was largely race-neutral and behaved gentlemanly. I remember when Wladimir Klitschko was knocked out by white South African Corrie Sanders in 2003, many people at that time were saying that Klitschko's career was over and he was a "hypejob". Well, George Foreman literally said, and I quote: "He can come back from this. He just got caught. He'll be back". Ten years later those words have came exactly true. Klitschko rebounded from that defeat to become an undisputed champion, and by now, would well be considered an alltime great in heavyweight history.

As for these Jewish commentators, I don't really like them and for the most part they have a bias that slanders, discredits, and subtlely insults white boxers. Max Kellerman and Teddy Atlas stand out as the worst to me. Harold Lederman is actually not that bad, and many times his scorecards are good scores which favour white fighters, for example, in the first Taylor/Pavlik fight, as I recall he had Pavlik winning at the time of TKO, which was contrary to the official judges who had the Negro Taylor incorrectly winning up to that point. If I recall correctly, Lederman also gave Ricky Hatton many rounds in his fight with Mayweather, which was a nice touch. If anything, I'd say Lederman sometimes roots against the black boxers. Al Bernstein of Showtime is a guy who uses subtle methods to discredit white boxers, he's not as abrupt as Teddy Atlas or Max Kellerman, but in subtle ways he asserts black athletic superiority. Steve Albert seems alright and fair to me, but I admit, I don't know much about him. Chris Mannix, Bruce Beck I don't know anything about them so can't comment.

What about Jim Grey of Showtime? I think he is Gentile White, but I'm not sure. Do you know for sure whether he is Jewish or Gentile?

To be completely honest, HBO Boxing is a network that quite literally is run by Jews (and Blacks), commentated by Jews, and they purport a false image of the sport of boxing, which is quite simply unrealistic. They desperately cling to their American Negro boxing stars, even when these boxers suck, and most of the championship titles and better fighters are in Europe. HBO Boxing is dedicated to showing the Negro, and in doing so, is completely ignoring better, championship fighters in Europe and Asia.

- HBO is clearly not dedicated to showing the best boxers in the World.

- HBO is dedicated to showing the best Black boxers (preferrably American Negro), and that always has been their operation. Even white American fighters who do make it on HBO as fixtures are usually matched to lose first, and it is only through upsets that they become network regulars (Jason Litzau and Kelly Pavlik are both examples of this). Black boxers on the other hand, routinely receive easy fights and "setup" type fights on air. Kelly Pavlik is a guy who has a great amateur background, but for whatever reason, received no "help" from HBO and had to take the hard way to becoming a network regular.

- European boxers have literally come on American media, and knocked out Black American boxers on American TV, only for these same American media organizations (namely HBO) to thereafter ignore the same European fighter and instead focus on the Negro. Its almost like they try and ignore that the Negro was knocked out by a white man. You can see this with Danny Jacobs (KO'd brutally by Russian Pirog, now HBO has ignored Pirog, but is currently rebuilding Jacobs), you can also see it with Jermain Taylor (given countless trials on American media despite being knocked out badly by various Euro fighters. Why werent the Euro fighters, such as Carl Froch, who are clearly better, given the same repeated chances on HBO and Showtime?)
The simple fact of reality is that American Negroes aren't very good at boxing these days, competition levels have increased since the 1980's, and the sport for 15 years has been steadily gravitating towards Europe.

HBO Boxing doesn't reflect that shift at all, and continues to push their crappy Negro fighters who usually get knocked out or exposed badly when they fight Europeans (Danny Jacobs, Jeff Lacy, Edison Miranda, Jermain Taylor, Paul Williams were all HBO Negro Boxers that received so much hype, only to be absolutely outclassed and knocked out by white or European boxers). It's like when American media hyped up Jeff Lacy for about 2 or 3 years, some where even saying he was going to be the best super middleweight of alltime, he went to Europe, fought Calzaghe, got his ass whooped like no tomorrow, and afterwards, American TV didn't even properly showcase Calzaghe's fights.

I think its highly possible that HBO stops broadcasting boxing sometime in the next 10 to 20 years, and opts out of boxing in the near future, because all of their black stars went nowhere or got beat by international fighters. The future wave of championship boxing belongs to Europeans and Asians. Amateur boxing torunaments have consistently shown this, that Europeans and Asians have taken over the sport. By that time, HBO will probably leave boxing and focus on MMA, because you know, thats where you have a small talent pool of white Americans and black Americans so they can continue to push their Jewish contrived, false black athletic superiority myth.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Larry Merchant is my favourite commentator ever, he was a strong supporter of the Klitschko Brothers, he called things as they were without catering to political correctness, and he was also quite hilarious in some of his post fight interviews. Larry is really a great guy and stands out as my favourite commentator of alltime.

The Negro George Foreman was also a decent commentator who was largely race-neutral and behaved gentlemanly. I remember when Wladimir Klitschko was knocked out by white South African Corrie Sanders in 2003, many people at that time were saying that Klitschko's career was over and he was a "hypejob". Well, George Foreman literally said, and I quote: "He can come back from this. He just got caught. He'll be back". Ten years later those words have came exactly true. Klitschko rebounded from that defeat to become an undisputed champion, and by now, would well be considered an alltime great in heavyweight history.

As for these Jewish commentators, I don't really like them and for the most part they have a bias that slanders, discredits, and subtlely insults white boxers. Max Kellerman and Teddy Atlas stand out as the worst to me. Harold Lederman is actually not that bad, and many times his scorecards are good scores which favour white fighters, for example, in the first Taylor/Pavlik fight, as I recall he had Pavlik winning at the time of TKO, which was contrary to the official judges who had the Negro Taylor incorrectly winning up to that point. If I recall correctly, Lederman also gave Ricky Hatton many rounds in his fight with Mayweather, which was a nice touch. If anything, I'd say Lederman sometimes roots against the black boxers. Al Bernstein of Showtime is a guy who uses subtle methods to discredit white boxers, he's not as abrupt as Teddy Atlas or Max Kellerman, but in subtle ways he asserts black athletic superiority. Steve Albert seems alright and fair to me, but I admit, I don't know much about him. Chris Mannix, Bruce Beck I don't know anything about them so can't comment.

What about Jim Grey of Showtime? I think he is Gentile White, but I'm not sure. Do you know for sure whether he is Jewish or Gentile?

To be completely honest, HBO Boxing is a network that quite literally is run by Jews (and Blacks), commentated by Jews, and they purport a false image of the sport of boxing, which is quite simply unrealistic. They desperately cling to their American Negro boxing stars, even when these boxers suck, and most of the championship titles and better fighters are in Europe. HBO Boxing is dedicated to showing the Negro, and in doing so, is completely ignoring better, championship fighters in Europe and Asia.

- HBO is clearly not dedicated to showing the best boxers in the World.

- HBO is dedicated to showing the best Black boxers (preferrably American Negro), and that always has been their operation. Even white American fighters who do make it on HBO as fixtures are usually matched to lose first, and it is only through upsets that they become network regulars (Jason Litzau and Kelly Pavlik are both examples of this). Black boxers on the other hand, routinely receive easy fights and "setup" type fights on air. Kelly Pavlik is a guy who has a great amateur background, but for whatever reason, received no "help" from HBO and had to take the hard way to becoming a network regular.

- European boxers have literally come on American media, and knocked out Black American boxers on American TV, only for these same American media organizations (namely HBO) to thereafter ignore the same European fighter and instead focus on the Negro. Its almost like they try and ignore that the Negro was knocked out by a white man. You can see this with Danny Jacobs (KO'd brutally by Russian Pirog, now HBO has ignored Pirog, but is currently rebuilding Jacobs), you can also see it with Jermain Taylor (given countless trials on American media despite being knocked out badly by various Euro fighters. Why werent the Euro fighters, such as Carl Froch, who are clearly better, given the same repeated chances on HBO and Showtime?)
The simple fact of reality is that American Negroes aren't very good at boxing these days, competition levels have increased since the 1980's, and the sport for 15 years has been steadily gravitating towards Europe.

HBO Boxing doesn't reflect that shift at all, and continues to push their crappy Negro fighters who usually get knocked out or exposed badly when they fight Europeans (Danny Jacobs, Jeff Lacy, Edison Miranda, Jermain Taylor, Paul Williams were all HBO Negro Boxers that received so much hype, only to be absolutely outclassed and knocked out by white or European boxers). It's like when American media hyped up Jeff Lacy for about 2 or 3 years, some where even saying he was going to be the best super middleweight of alltime, he went to Europe, fought Calzaghe, got his ass whooped like no tomorrow, and afterwards, American TV didn't even properly showcase Calzaghe's fights.

I think its highly possible that HBO stops broadcasting boxing sometime in the next 10 to 20 years, and opts out of boxing in the near future, because all of their black stars went nowhere or got beat by international fighters. The future wave of championship boxing belongs to Europeans and Asians. Amateur boxing torunaments have consistently shown this, that Europeans and Asians have taken over the sport. By that time, HBO will probably leave boxing and focus on MMA, because you know, thats where you have a small talent pool of white Americans and black Americans so they can continue to push their Jewish contrived, false black athletic superiority myth.

Excellent post! :thumb: