Sports Top 10 Blowups? Yeah Right!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well, here's more of the usual. As far as I can tell, only 3 of the top 10 are non-whites. It sure is telling how when a bad behavior type story is written, whites are always over-represented compared to the % they make up in most of the sports.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5496862?GT1=8021

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to think Kermit Washington nearly killing Rudy Tomjanovich might qualify, along with lots of other "Black Boys Gone Wild" incidents.
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Or how about Juan Marichal attacking Roseboro with a baseball bat? Would Mike Tyson trying to bite off an ear qualify?Well, boxing is a tough sport. Sprewell choking his coach should have made the list. Kareem Jabbar slithering behind Kent Benson to give him a brutal blind -side sucker punch should have been near the top. Albert Belle could have had a few incidents in the top ten.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Robert Parrish, always touted by the media as being as gentle as a lamb, sucker punching Bill Laimbeer in the playoffs. Dave Winfield and some other U. of Minnesota basketball players jumping up and down on the head of a white Ohio State player. Didn't Julius Erving attack Larry Bird on the court one time as well?

The number of black basketball and football players who have verbally and/or physically assaulted the head coach or an assistant coach long ago passed the "lost count" stage. The only white player I can recall ever doing that was Kevin Greene. Edited by: Don Wassall

freedom1

Mentor
Yes, I remember Kareem cold *******ing Kent Benson. It was absolutely brutal. It was soooo low. Kermit Washington did try to kill Rudy T. You're right, there are too many to name. I remember one from a college game in the 70s, I can't remember the names of the teams but there was a big brawl and like 3 black players malled this big white kid. After the guy was laying there bleeding, one of the blacks went over and reached out his hand to help the guy up. The black guy then pulled him up and punched him the face sending him back down to the floor. It was the dirtiest, most unsportsmanlike thing I ever saw (and there's been a lot of them).

On a good note, do you guys rember Sven Nater? When he played for the Bucks, Lonnie Shelton of the Knicks punched Sven in the face and Sven proceeded to kick the living sh*t out of him. It was great.

Bart

Hall of Famer
freedom1 said:
On a good note, do you guys rember Sven Nater? When he played for the Bucks, Lonnie Shelton of the Knicks punched Sven in the face and Sven proceeded to kick the living sh*t out of him. It was great.

I saw him play several times when he was back-up for Jabbar. He was very strong and put together pretty well. He was a great rebounder and the Bucks announcer Eddie Doucette gave him the nick name of Hercules.

Slightly off topic, but remember Eddie Mathews of the Braves? He got into an altercation with Frank Robinson in the infield during a game. Mathews put him on the ground with two punches. He also did the same to Drysdale. I recently heard a sports talk show host host telling his audience that he was amazed in talking with baseball old-timers, to hear Eddie Mathews was known as the guy nobody messed with.

Weltner

Guru
Coming soon to Fox:WHEN BLACK ATHLETES ATTACK WHITES!!!!

Ron Artes.The gorilla went after A FAN,for Heaven's sake.And I'm sure when he saw it was a WHITE fan,the true pathological animal in his race came out.

Remember the footage of Carl Everett,when his thug a** was in the minor leagues?The White pitcher threw a high inside pitch that he had to duck,and he retaliates by jump-kicking the White cather in his FACE MASK,then charges at the pitcher!You know damn well he most likely wouldn't have done that,if the pitcher and catcher had been his ilk.

Joaquin Andujar,Game 7,1985 WS.

John Chaney("The legendary coach at Temple" as the traitors at ESPN lustfully refer to him as) trying to kill John Calipari at that press conference.

Larry Holmes jumping onto that car then jumped off it,trying to fly-kick James Toney in the parking lot ,as seen on ESPN.

Billy Martin,Bobby Knight,other Whites,have nothing on blacks when it comes to this.

In other words:

Whites = Bad
Blacks = WORSE....ALWAYS!!!!

smiley7.gif
Edited by: Weltner

GWTJ

Mentor
I remember Tree rollins biting Danny Ainge.

Once again a top Ten list goes back decades to get its incidents. Seems to me that most of the ten happened over 20 years ago.
I don't think Hextall belongs on the list. He made a planned attack. Many a goalie has taken a shot at a skater for revenge. Remember Billy Smith of the Islanders?

Didn't a Hispanic baseball player recently throw a chair into the stands and hit a woman? That should have made the list.
I saw on ESPN just the other day where the brother of a boxer jumped in the ring and went after the other fighter. A brawl ensued, an all black brawl of course.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Roberto Alomar spit on an umpire. In fact, of all the spitting incidents the only white spitter was Bill Romanowski, and of course that one has gotten moredemonizing publicitythan all the others put together.

KG2422

Mentor
I wish we would have a collective "blowup" and expell the threats we face. There was a time our people did things like that.

bigunreal

Mentor
The attack that was mentioned from a 1970s basketball game involved the all-black University of Minnesota squad vs. Ohio State center Luke Witte. Witte was, at the time, one of the top big men in college basketball, and was considered to be a potentially dominant future center in the NBA. The attack on Witte was completely unprovoked, and stemmed from the fact he had dominated the black Minnesota players. They just couldn't handle that, and conducted a full-scale, coordinated assault on him. It was, imho, the single most inexcusabley brutal event in the history of organized sports. Witte was never the same after the attack. He clearly became less aggressive, and started shying away from contact. Although he made the NBA, Witte never was anything more than a mediocre pro player. BTW, one of the blacks who assaulted Witte was future baseball star Dave Winfield. His involvement in this embarrassing and violent incident was never mentioned by the jock-sniffing media in all his many years in the major leagues. The incident is all but forgotten today, and few even remember the name of the victim. Luke Witte was robbed of a probably great NBA career that night, all because he had the audacity to dominate a bunch of typically uncontrollable, uncivilized and unsportsmanlike black basketball players.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
KG, If we don't have some kind of collective blow-up, we can kiss this country goodbye.

Bigunreal, that is a sad story, but only confirms how the herd mentality works among the dark skinned peoples of the world. 1 on 1 is as rare as a hen's tooth.

JD074

Master
Don Wassall said:
Didn't Julius Erving attack Larry Bird on the court one time as well? 

And a couple of his teammates. I believe it was Moses Malone who had Bird in a headlock while Erving hit him. Also I believe Will Clark was ganged up on by Ozzie Smith and a couple of his teammates.

How about the black thug who hit Golotta in the head with a phone, starting that riot?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for refreshing my memory on that, JD. Erving was yet another black athlete given a totally virtuous media image.

Will Clark was called a "racist" by some black players. I believe it was Jeffrey Leonard who threatened to seriously hurtClark after he was traded by the Giants. Clark's "racism" most likely was of the same variety as Jeff Kent's, namely refusing to totally kowtow to the antics and selfishness of black teammates.Edited by: Don Wassall

Jofreidr_1488

It sure is telling how when a bad behavior type story is written, whites are always over-represented compared to the % they make up in most of the sports

True!

There are loads of counter-examples.

In a Sonics weight-room didn't Gary Payton throw a weight at Vernon Maxwell once?!?!?

Didn't Barry Bonds get into a fight in the Giants dugout with Jeff Kent?!?!? With all that we know now it is entirely reasonable to assume that Bonds went on a 'ROIDS RAGE and attacked the nearest White.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jofreidr_1488 said:
Didn't Barry Bonds get into a fight in the Giants dugout with Jeff Kent?!?!? With all that we know now it is entirely reasonable to assume that Bonds went on a 'ROIDS RAGE and attacked the nearest White.

Bonds was going on anti-white rages long before he began his steroids regimen. When he was with the Pirates he choked Jay Bell in the locker room during a game after Bell dared to object to a lazy play Bonds had made in the field. He also publicly attacked teammate Andy Van Slyke on several occasions and called Pirates fans "racist" because Van Slyke was popular among them, and had a rather nasty on-field argument with manager Jim Leyland one spring training. I'm sure there were plenty of other, unpublicized incidents that took place back during Bonds' skinny phase.

I remember the Luke Witte attack, and it was ugly! Witte was a clean gentlemanly player who played by the rules. That is what made this attack so ugly. You expect rough play in any sport in order to intimitate your opponent. They couldn't stop Witte, so they beat him up. I cannot remember if any of the blacks were discipled for this attack. From this point on, Witte was an enemy of all Blacks.
His pro career suffered because refs were afraid to make any foul calls on black oppenents. They were afraid of being accused of being "racest." We are still forbidden to talk about Black racism.
I wondere where Luke Witte is Now?

Dave Winfield was in the game, but was not involved in the attack of
Witte. Corky Taylor was the one who pretended to help him out and
kneed Witte in the nuts, and Ron Behagen was the one who stomped him.