SPLC Releases Annual "Hate List"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Their "list" gets more and more ridiculous each year.

Heretic

Master
"About 60 Organizations" Are Considering a Lawsuit Against the SPLC Following $3M Nawaz Settlement

No fewer than 60 organizations branded "hate groups" or otherwise attacked by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) are considering legal action against the left-wing smear factory, a Christian legal nonprofit leader confirmed to PJ Media on Tuesday. He suggested that the $3 million settlement and apology the SPLC gave to Maajid Nawaz and his Quiliam Foundation on Monday would encourage further legal action.

"We haven't filed anything against the SPLC, but I think a number of organizations have been considering filing lawsuits against the SPLC, because they have been doing to a lot of organizations exactly what they did to Maajid Nawaz that's part of the settlement," Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel, told PJ Media on Tuesday.

Booth

Mentor
I wish nothing but the worst for the SPLC .It has destroyed many of good white person since it was started up. The head of this snake is one Morris Dees, one of if not the worst race traitor of all time. It takes a vile evil person to turn on your race and heritage. He doesn't take whites to court just for righting a wrong but for personal gain.Go by his office building in Birmingham, Alabama. It might be the best office building in the state.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I wish nothing but the worst for the SPLC .It has destroyed many of good white person since it was started up. The head of this snake is one Morris Dees, one of if not the worst race traitor of all time. It takes a vile evil person to turn on your race and heritage. He doesn't take whites to court just for righting a wrong but for personal gain.Go by his office building in Birmingham, Alabama. It might be the best office building in the state.

I’d read that he’s also an alleged pervert & possible “Chester”. That f@990t Mark Potok is a vile libertine as well.